2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you live in Alaska? I see there was one there. That would make more sense.

Glad you're ok. I've been through my share, but keep expecting "the big one."

Yeah I moved from Wisconsin to Alaska temporarily for a job opportunity. I’m right by anchorage right where the epicenter was. There was tsunami warnings but seems to be all good. People who’ve been here entire life at work were like wow that’s was the biggest they’ve felt in a longgg time. There’s some pictures of on-ramps collapsing and ****.

Appreciate it though. I’ve read about “the big one” that’s supposed to hit the northwest. And tbh that article was pretty terrifying. And i think it’s not matter of if, but when.

Kareem Hunt

gucci3.png
snoop.png

I wouldn't be surprised either but reading the comment in conjunction with previous rumors and the SI article about the special treatment, ect....its obvious the beef is real (on Sherm's end)

Yea gotta be something.. but all just seems extra and unnecessary.. it is what it is, QBs get more credit than they deserve but everyone with sense should know that by now

The Harbaugh thing I got.. this just odd

Yeah I moved from Wisconsin to Alaska temporarily for a job opportunity. I’m right by anchorage right where the epicenter was. There was tsunami warnings but seems to be all good. People who’ve been here entire life at work were like wow that’s was the biggest they’ve felt in a longgg time. There’s some pictures of on-ramps collapsing and ****.

Appreciate it though. I’ve read about “the big one” that’s supposed to hit the northwest. And tbh that article was pretty terrifying. And i think it’s not matter of if, but when.
clyde penguin..u good

Kareem is a moron but nothing happened in the video lol

He pushed her with his foot like you would messing with a bud tying their shoe tipping them over.

Dude had her flying all over the hallway. Only thing missing was "eat the cake anna mae".

Don't he know it's cameras in hotels? Why you even pushing a female? Dudes still don't know how to separate themselves. :smh:

Just experienced my first earthquake y’all and holy ****. It got so crazy my heart started to sink.

I felt my first one up here last year it was wild. I couldnt really process what was happening and why the house was swaying til after it was over.

Honestly couldnt even determime if i was actually feeling the swaying. I went to ask my fam if they felt the same thing then we all realized yeah it was an earthquake.

This is the same one from earlier this yr in case you think it’s a brand new one. He does have a couple incidents tho. Stupid *** *****s man

Thanks for clarifying, bro. I thought he wild’d out again over the bye week.
These dudes need to smarten up. Potentially throwing away their careers over broads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom