2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's just the thing...Did they even reach out to the PD to get the story or just took Kareem's word for it, which you really can't do in these situations as justification for a decision or non-decision.

well.. i mean apparently the eagles were the only team to check with tampa PD with what's his face recent situation.. and then the league itself checked after

but apparently washington hadnt up to that point

In other news: the New England Patriots have won the 2018 AFC Conference title

|l
giphy.gif

still got the steelers thou...

giphy.gif

well.. i mean apparently the eagles were the only team to check with tampa PD with what's his face recent situation.. and then the league itself checked after

but apparently washington hadnt up to that point

I know you like to puff your chest about the Eagles on this one, but I doubt a lot of other teams didn't call the PD because they didn't care and had no intentions of claiming him. Washington is just a scum organization.

Listening on 610 Sports, local radio station in KC and they had Albright on...According to Benjamin Albright: Team and league had knowledge of the video evidence in regards to this incident. Believes that he will be suspended indefinitely (suspension exempt list) with an official multiple game possibly the rest of the year to come.

I don't remember how the whole exact situation went down by I believe that both the Chiefs and the NFL heard testimony from both witnesses and the accuser. One of the witnesses, who was in Kareem's crew, said that she was the aggressor and that Kareem was trying to make her leave. Accusers story was all over the place.

I will freely admit that I am jaded because Kareem makes the Chiefs a Super Bowl contender and the fact that the Chiefs are closer than they have probably ever been to winning a Super Bowl since SB III make this even worse.

Listening on 610 Sports, local radio station in KC and they had Albright on...According to Benjamin Albright: Team and league had knowledge of the video evidence in regards to this incident. Believes that he will be suspended indefinitely (suspension exempt list) with an official multiple game possibly the rest of the year to come.

I don't remember how the whole exact situation went down by I believe that both the Chiefs and the NFL heard testimony from both witnesses and the accuser. One of the witnesses, who was in Kareem's crew, said that she was the aggressor and that Kareem was trying to make her leave. Accusers story was all over the place.

I will freely admit that I am jaded because Kareem makes the Chiefs a Super Bowl contender and the fact that the Chiefs are closer than they have probably ever been to winning a Super Bowl since SB III make this even worse.

See this is where the NFL having all the power is unfortunate. Its like the Zeke situation all over again. Accuser side testimony seemingly a joke, and NFL suspending anyway. At least in this case they have one push at the beginning of the video right before the woman throws a punch at him.

I know you like to puff your chest about the Eagles on this one, but I doubt a lot of other teams didn't call the PD because they didn't care and had no intentions of claiming him. Washington is just a scum organization. :lol:

yea.. i'm not doing any of that.. more shocked than anything given the lengths teams go to when it comes time for the draft

pretty sure most, if not all, teams have ex law enforcement people on the payroll for shhh

was legit surprised when i saw the eagles were the only team to check with them.. and then to see a report couple days later saying the league had checked later on

See this is where the NFL having all the power is unfortunate. Its like the Zeke situation all over again. Accuser side testimony seemingly a joke, and NFL suspending anyway. At least in this case they have one push at the beginning of the video right before the woman throws a punch at him.

league only really cares about the PR of these things.. look at ray rice situation, that was 2 games until the vid got out and then they had to figure out some shh

The NFL is a better product with Kareem on the field. It is good for the fans and that means more money to the NFL. The one thing we know is that the NFL is cut throat when it comes to money. I could see a scenario where the Chiefs and the NFL got together and agreed if it was more beneficial to have Kareem on the field but if something like this ever happened again he would be facing a long term suspension.

No excuse. Kareem should get at least a two game suspension for doing something as stupid as walking back and 'kicking' her. This incident took place in February but at least to my knowledge I haven't heard anything from the accuser since. No charges were filed but she could have easily filed a civil suit for damages.

She did allegedly call him a bad word though. Sounds like that could have been the provocateur, so I'm not completely sympathetic to her either, if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom