2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These NFL dudes really need to smarten up man,got so much to lose when it comes to situations like this especially in todays climate

Gotta look sideways at KC though since they knew about this months ago and only decided to come down hard after footage was released to save face. Blatant PR move that won't help them on or off the field >D

Should've let the league act/handle it before making such a drastic decision IMO

These NFL dudes really need to smarten up man,go so much to lose when it comes to situations like this especially in todays climate

this...i know people out there will try to take advantage of you, but you gotta know you're a target and do better to keep yourself outta these situations. easier said than done, i know.

im confused it was such a tame scuffle. he pushed her and that was it.

when she fell it was from him pushing his buddy who fell into her.

F TMZ! Ruined the guy's career and chiefs superbowl season smh

This wasn't even close to being Ray rice. Come on.

4D6420E4-C368-47C2-8C6E-536E67335976.jpeg
Stallworth got some nerve! Restraint?! Where was your restraint when you were behind wheel drunk when you killed a man?!

Damn. That was quick. This is the Chiefs trying to save face. No way this is their first time seeing this video!

These NFL dudes really need to smarten up man,got so much to lose when it comes to situations like this especially in todays climate

Gotta look sideways at KC though since they knew about this months ago and only decided to act after footage was released,blatant PR move that won't help them on or off the field >D
Real talk, it's still FDB is she called him a N__ but there's too many people trying to grab some clout if you have some status in the world

Now if its me and my boys? we'd be able to hold her over a balcony like Vanilla Ice

Real talk, it's still FDB is she called him a N__ but there's too many people trying to grab some clout if you have some status in the world

Now if its me and my boys? we'd be able to hold her over a balcony like Vanilla Ice

They gotta know when you tick off a white woman, that N_ bomb is inevitable

Dude woke up this morning getting ready to play a game on Sunday.

TMZ decided to be cute and air something from months ago out for ratings and boom he’s cut. Something about that doesn’t sit well. Hunt deserved discipline, don’t get me wrong.

But cutting him to save face months after the fact isn’t how it should be done. Should’ve handled it back when things play out.

I hope these players smarten up and don’t talk to tmz when they try to act buddy buddy with them when they see them at lax or wherever though. Those snakes will act one way one minute and throw you under the bus with no dambz given toward your career a few months later to get a story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom