2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TMZ ruined it? :lol:

i hate TMZ but they're not the ones doing stupid **** on camera
So TMZ is going to wait until week 13 of the NFL season when this stuff happened in Feb?

Hell if the KC chiefs were 2-9 instead of 9-2 this wouldn't be big news

KC was superbowl bound and wining the AFC and now this **** happens

at the end of the day Hunt has no self control and is a moron. how you dont take a second to think im a young star in the NFL I should avoid this situation is beyond me. but he has to push, come back again and push, and push again as every pal there is telling him to be smart and leave.

Now that I think about it, Honest or not, when that video comes out, whatever suspension he may have had before means nothing

They cut him b/c he lied...not because of his actual actions. If he was upfront about the incident, he' probably looking at a couple games suspended.

So TMZ is going to wait until week 13 of the NFL season when this stuff happened in Feb?

i don't know when TMZ got a hold of it, but what difference does it make what week they drop the video in? he was in that situation and incident, lied about, etc.

i would assume they got a hold of it recently

Dude woke up this morning getting ready to play a game on Sunday.

TMZ decided to be cute and air something from months ago out for ratings and boom he’s cut. Something about that doesn’t sit well. Hunt deserved discipline, don’t get me wrong.

But cutting him to save face months after the fact isn’t how it should be done. Should’ve handled it back when things play out.

I hope these players smarten up and don’t talk to tmz when they try to act buddy buddy with them when they see them at lax or wherever though. Those snakes will act one way one minute and throw you under the bus with no dambz given toward your career a few months later to get a story.

TMZ photogs deserve the 'Ye treatment

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.gif

What!?!?!?!
They released Hunt?!?!?!

They're gonna regret that move.
It's not like he's a repeat offender, this is just a case of bad judgement.
I'm not advocating domestic violence, but this was not a violent attack (IMO).
Ray Lewis murdered a man!!
Terrell Suggs dragged his baby momma from a moving car, doused her in bleach among other things and he's still playing!!!

I'm not even surprised they released him. It's video of him pushing and "kicking" a female but her own friend and witnesses said she was acting crazy outside the door for 30 minutes calling the n word. He shoulda stayed in that room and just let b**** look dumb.

at the end of the day Hunt has no self control and is a moron. how you dont take a second to think im a young star in the NFL I should avoid this situation is beyond me. but he has to push, come back again and push, and push again as every pal there is telling him to be smart and leave.
no one other than me is gonna reply to you, I said this a few months back

NFL players are all morons, they all smoke weed, commit dumb crimes when they literally play 16 games and get paid millions... like wtf is wrong with you?

you rarely see nba players doing dumb **** and its the same situation, lots of money being made and guess what they act normal til AFTER their career is over.

They cut him b/c he lied...not because of his actual actions. If he was upfront about the incident, he' probably looking at a couple games suspended.
hes still getting suspended :lol:

whoever signs him gonna miss him for 6 games

This is Ray Rice lite in regards to higher ups having seen the tape already and deeming it excusable until the tape is open to the public. No way TMZ has more power than the NFL in obtaining footage.

no one other than me is gonna reply to you, I said this a few months back

NFL players are all morons, they all smoke weed, commit dumb crimes when they literally play 16 games and get paid millions... like wtf is wrong with you?

you rarely see nba players doing dumb **** and its the same situation, lots of money being made and guess what they act normal til AFTER their career is over.
No troll, I think the CTE plays a huge roll in it. NBA players ain't getting hit in the head on almost every play

Yes, but as @numbah1grimey pointed out, the Chiefs claimed to have had already seen the video. They would have already known that Kareem was lying back when they first learned of the incident. That makes this a clear PR stunt.

How NFL players still get caught up in these situations after what happened to Ray Rice is beyond me. :smh:

You in altercation with a woman? 1st thing you should say to yourself is "I ain't making the same mistake Rice did"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom