2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hes still getting suspended :lol:

whoever signs him gonna miss him for 6 games

No doubt...

Yes, but as numbah1grimey numbah1grimey pointed out, the Chiefs claimed to have had already seen the video. They would have already known that Kareem was lying back when they first learned of the incident. That makes this a clear PR stunt.

Oh, wow...didn't know that. Well, that certainly changes things a bit....

Rather than applauding the Chiefs for doing the "right thing," who is gonna call them out on this apparent jig?

TMZ is dirty but we know that. They would run anything for clicks and attention.

What!?!?!?!
They released Hunt?!?!?!

They're gonna regret that move.
It's not like he's a repeat offender, this is just a case of bad judgement.
I'm not advocating domestic violence, but this was not a violent attack (IMO).
Ray Lewis murdered a man!!
Terrell Suggs dragged his baby momma from a moving car, doused her in bleach among other things and he's still playing!!!

None of these other situations are on video though. That changes everything.

if Goodell finds out they saw the video and only acted upon it going public.. hes gotta say or do something.. right?

That means they hid it from the NFL who was trying like crazy to get the tape..

this is gonna be interesting

There’s lobby video of the girl wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in February before the season started. How was the employer (NFL) not allowed to get video, of one of its employees involved in an altercation? Confusing

Heck, there was discussion in this very thread MONTHs ago

On the football side of things, I would not be surprised at all if KC comes out flat on Sunday. They play the Raiders though, so meh.

There’s lobby video of the girl wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back in February before the season started. How was the employer (NFL) not allowed to get video, of one of its employees involved in an altercation? Confusing

only law enforcement can

they even tried to contact the girl multiple times and she never called em back

He shoulda stayed in that room and just let b**** look dumb.

Yup.. every dude he had with him shoulda been trying kill the idea of him opening that door

Dude was a 3rd rounder.. only plus of him doing work these first 2 years, after year 3 he's eligible for an extension

No clue what he thought he would accomplish opening that door.. but same as home boy the 9ers just released, after that 1st incident anything else is his stupidity

upload_2018-11-30_18-35-46.png

Ain't Sony just get hurt too

Spencer Ware is KC's James Conner. They'll be alright. Slightly less dangerous, but still dangerous. Regardless, they probably lose in the divisional round with or without Hunt.

The league and most if not all teams employ former law enforcement for sh like this

That's how they dig up so much sh on dudes during the whole draft process

Ain't no way in hell I think the league couldn't get the tape.. ain't like someone died or something of national security level stuff happened that would cause the police or whoever to withhold the tape

Soeaking of Hill,Tyreek's gotta be sweating rn hoping his dirt isn't on tape...

You can do whatever (besides standing up for social justice) as long as it's left to the imagination. The cowardly league office has shown that video footage/photo's of incidents is their red line

Tyreek's gotta be sweating rn hoping his dirt isn't on tape,you can do whatever as long as it's left to the imagination. The league has shown that video footage/photo's of incidents is their red line

I don't know the exact circumstances surrounding that situation, but wasn't that a few years ago now? I'm sure something would've already been dug up if available.

I don't know the exact circumstances surrounding that situation, but wasn't that a few years ago now? I'm sure something would've already been dug up if available.

It was a couple of years back and he seems to be in the clear now but you never know

Visual evidence long after the fact is the main thing that did Hardy,Rice and Hunt in. They'd likely still have jobs without it,just look at how many chances Foster is getting since his **** has been staying to the imagination

It was a couple of years back and he seems to be in the clear now but you never know

Visual evidence long after the fact is the main thing that did Hardy,Rice and Hunt in. They'd likely still have jobs without it,just look at how many chances Foster is getting since his **** has been staying to the imagination

Would be something if TMZ was sitting on the video to release after Hunt's. Dirty, but KC would have to cut Tyreek too, you'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom