2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact the KC front office watched this video prior to today. They're in CYA mode. The KC fans are going nuts on local radio

upload_2018-11-30_19-25-47.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I understand people react differently to things but bruh its gonna take a whole lot more for me to that kind of heated than a lil white chick calling me N, who's already been kicked out of my room

So can my friend safely drop hunt and use the roster space?

Because 1 he doesnt have a team, 2 he is getting at least 6 games and thats past the playoffs

:nerd:

I understand people react differently to things but bruh its gonna take a whole lot more for me to that kind of heated than a lil white chick calling me N, who's already been kicked out of my room

Especially when i'm a couple years from getting millions

Ain't been in here in a minute.

Impressive performance by my team on Thursday.

Was fully expecting a typical Cowboys' meltdown when the K2 started kicking in for Randy Gregory.

Really looks like that red headed clown Garrett gonna clap his way to an extension. :smh:

Kareem Hunt man. :smh:

TMZ with the garbage clickbait title, that said Kareem and the rest of these dudes gotta exercise better judgement.

When I heard that local stores in the area at 6:00 PM CST had already started a trade in program for Hunt jerseys I knew this was going to end bad.
Chiefs claim he lied to them about the incident or is that the method the Chiefs use to cover their own asses about knowing about the video but trying to pretend it never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom