2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone clowning the offsides. Timing it perfectly was the only chance they had to win.

Reactions: HIM
Hold up, Davis speared Haden (his own teammate) who had the interception, which was dislodged because of Davis’ hit...

And Keenan scored. These DBs are dumb, can’t make it up :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wanna see the Steelers lose to see who Ben throws under the bus this week.

giphy.gif

Why is everyone clowning the offsides. Timing it perfectly was the only chance they had to win.

i was all for it after the first. Yeah youre moving him closer n closer but thats the only shot you got. Keep jumping til you possibly get it right

or playing it correctly for that first miss and sending it to OT

Maybe I’ll sit this one out. I turned it back on when they were kicking after hearing about it in a group text lol. But I assumed they were close enough that they weren’t gonna miss and blocking it was the only chance.

Maybe I’ll sit this one out. I turned it back on when they were kicking after hearing about it in a group text lol. But I assumed they were close enough that they weren’t gonna miss and blocking it was the only chance.

2 penalties moved it to a 29 yarder

And if he missed that, would have gotten another 5 yards and another shot

:lol:

i mean after the first one, sure cause it's short. but even then, NFL kickers this year :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom