2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but the Mixon situation was a little diff bc he was in college so nobody really knew who he was unless they were CFB fans. Hunt was even known to casual sports fans bc of the monster offense of the Chiefs. Not saying it would drag but I’d rather it not be something that’s lingering in training camp especially with the Eagles coming off a disappointing season where they’d need full focus of the roster, old and new.

I don't think eagles would be a good spot for him just because of how we are discussed nationally as a national team

As an environment, I think we would be good just because of people we have on the team (but changes are coming.. like JP, sproles and couple others should be gone)

As far as the national teams go, pats are probably the best landing spot for him because they'll keep everything quiet and let shh blow over quick and people will move on.. they won't feed into the media allowing it to turn into a bigger story

Amazing. They did all that for deflated footballs but didn't lift a finger in a possible domestic violence incident?

Ayeee just got home and hopped on ESPN! Looked like it was a good game today...
KC gonna sign bell

Screenshot_25.jpg

if i was a team that needed a rb next season i would claim kareem hunt and deal with the pr stuff later......dont condone that behavior but people have done worst than what he did and got second chances....

jets/dolphins/steelers/ravens/raiders/ bucs/ should take a flyer on him

Good news. Maybe he’ll end up just missing the Raiders game next week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom