2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman was pushing/hitting him but he showed some restraint & didn't hit back? Crazy concept.
source.gif

I’m sorry but I’ll never understand why a womAN gets involved with drunk guys fighting and she starts hitting a random dude thinking she won’t get knocked out, she got lucky

SMH
I can't pretend my wife would not be all up in there with me. I'd be getting my *** kicked and she swoops in with good solid sucker punches to calm the situation.

I'm just now seeing the Bills 4th and 11 play :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Rosen did everything he could, and all Clay had to do was be a foot closer

I’m sorry but I’ll never understand why a womAN gets involved with drunk guys fighting and she starts hitting a random dude thinking she won’t get knocked out, she got lucky

SMH
Word...i'll be damned if I allow any adult, man or woman, hit on me like that

There’s gotta be some accountability out here for these women. I’m totally against putting ya hands on a woman, i grew up in a house with domestic violence and it was some of the worse **** to see.. i hated it, but since when did it become okay for females to try and approach men, as if they were a man?

It’s some live wire *** dudes out here, that if you get in they face and start hitting them / disrespecting them etc that will knock you the **** out shorty. Then you wana play victim. No, stay your *** in your lane. If I’m fighting someone and you with me, do not jump in and try and hit that man, go beat his chick up if anything.

Cause if you act up and he lace you with a right hand, you deserved it boo and imma tell yo *** about it when we in the car.

That's why I always try to correct people whenever they say "you should never hit a woman"

You shouldn't be hitting anyone.. violence should always be the last resort.. and if YOU, man or woman, choose to go down that path YOU better be prepared to deal with the consequences

Last edited:
Chiefs got 3 at home with a freebie against raiders thrown in, can't see it

What's the best record a wild card team has ever had?

I mean, once a team picks up Hunt he’s gonna immediately get a long AF suspension. Could be 6 games but could be much longer due to the video being such a hot topic. Eagles obviously need a RB but he won’t play for us this season and idk how I’d feel about an entire offseason of the media circus around the team distracting them

I mean, once a team picks up Hunt he’s gonna immediately get a long AF suspension. Could be 6 games but could be much longer due to the video being such a hot topic. Eagles obviously need a RB but he won’t play for us this season and idk how I’d feel about an entire offseason of the media circus around the team distracting them

By no means is this a defense of the eagles claiming dude or anyone else..

But I got zero clue how long this will be a big deal in the media for whoever.. obviously initially it will be.. but who knows how long that lasts unless something else happens to give the news a reason to care again

I mean people got over joe Mixon stuff pretty quick.. like with the shh with trump every day-week, something else comes up and people unfortunately forget real quick

By no means is this a defense of the eagles claiming dude or anyone else..

But I got zero clue how long this will be a big deal in the media for whoever.. obviously initially it will be.. but who knows how long that lasts unless something else happens to give the news a reason to care again

I mean people got over joe Mixon stuff pretty quick.. like with the shh with trump every day-week, something else comes up and people unfortunately forget real quick

I agree but the Mixon situation was a little diff bc he was in college so nobody really knew who he was unless they were CFB fans. Hunt was even known to casual sports fans bc of the monster offense of the Chiefs. Not saying it would drag but I’d rather it not be something that’s lingering in training camp especially with the Eagles coming off a disappointing season where they’d need full focus of the roster, old and new.

Chiefs got 3 at home with a freebie against raiders thrown in, can't see it

What's the best record a wild card team has ever had?

I want to say the 1999 titans who went 13-3.

In the years since the divisions realigned. I’m pretty certain it’s the 2013 49ers who went 12-4.

As for the chargers. If they win out, I’d assume they’d win the division. Beating KC would even the two teams up. And the chiefs still have to go to Seattle for a Sunday night game which is a tough one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom