2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chubb or Derwin for me...

10 sacks is a tough metric no matter who your running mate is..

And Derwin’s versatility is as advertised with how great he is in the box to go along with his 4 picks...

Honorable mention the Colts mike backer...he’s had s filthy season with leading the league in tackles...but INTs and Sacks a more flashy stat so gimme Derwin or Chubb...

Vander Esh got off to a late start since he didn’t start until week 4 of 5...

TMZ still going at Hunt
http://www.tmz.com/2018/12/03/kareem-hunt-nightclub-attack-police-report/

The nightclub incident is the 3rd allegation of violence involving Hunt this year. In addition to the Feb. attack captured on video, Hunt was also accused of punching a man at an Ohio resort in June 2018.

Hunt was not arrested or charged with a crime in ANY of the alleged incidents.

Hopefully the 4th incident is one of Hunts friends beating the breaks off a tmz employee.

So whose girlfriend or wife did Hunt sleep with at TMZ. Them releasing a third allegation that NO one in the KC area had heard about. Like a witch hunt.
Ya'll know what a witch hunt means right? Because there weren't actually any witches. That's where the phrase comes from. They were innocent.

whelp.. anikka pregnant now too..

NiceOccasionalFlyinglemur-small.gif

Albrite?

One of may fav big booty white girls

John Harbaugh would be interesting that I’ve never considered, even though I hated him when he was in the league. Always thought he was a great coach though. Just obnoxious. He has Wisconsin ties too I think. his parents live here or something.

Edit: oops I was thinking John was Jim. I always get them mixed up. Still an interesting idea though.

If dude can't keep up in college, what he going do now that college concepts are being rapidly being adapted to the league

John Harbaugh would be interesting that I’ve never considered, even though I hated him when he was in the league. Always thought he was a great coach though. Just obnoxious. He has Wisconsin ties too I think. his parents live here or something.

Edit: oops I was thinking John was Jim. I always get them mixed up. Still an interesting idea though.
Do y’all know Jim Harbaugh????

His personality coupled with Rodgers personality is an implosion waiting to happen.

If dude can't keep up in college, what he going do now that college concepts are being rapidly being adapted to the league

I’m getting real annoyed by this needing to find some sexy 20 year old offensive genius **** honestly. McVay is probably just an exception. Like Andy Reid wasn’t letting his old fat nuts hang as well.

Anyway, Harbaugh would probably continue to be a good coach in NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom