2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m getting real annoyed by this needing to find some sexy 20 year old offensive genius **** honestly. McVay is probably just an exception. Like Andy Reid wasn’t letting his old fat nuts hang as well.

Anyway, Harbaugh would probably continue to be a good coach in NFL.

Andy's was his own biggest problem.. he almost wore his way out on KC too

Andy at the end in philly needed a change.. as soon as we lost coaching talent, Andy started going downhill and quick (especially after Jim Johnson died)

Andy had stopped calling plays.. it has been reported he went back at it in the offseason and came back and is now calling plays again

I'm not saying you have to go with a young 20 year old.. but you do need someone who is flexible and willing to adapt with the changes

My problem with Arians (and harbaugh) is his has a very distinct style, he wants a strong armed QB because he wants to push the field vertically.. while that aspect is important, i think finding someone who will be creative on using the whole field and forcing defenses to choose their poison is what's important

damn, commuting from SD to LA? Thats rough, no matter what car you are being driven in. No thanks. Thats at least 5 hours per day. I'd be taking the chopper. He can afford that

I think Harbaugh would be good again in the NFL...

I think it'll depend on who his OC is

But a problem with his type of coach and why they work better in college, you change guys out after couple years.. plus guys are making money

What the hell is with all these dudes dropping the damn ball..

But that was a nice a*** pass to Tate along the sideline

Eric bieniemy would be high on my list of HC candidates

And then I'd try to go the Chicago route with him

Flip is a smart dude, but I could see him being better in certain roles just because he's clearly a very smart guy.. and sometimes it's hard for those types to be at the top and work well with others and delegate

damn, commuting from SD to LA? Thats rough, no matter what car you are being driven in. No thanks. Thats at least 5 hours per day. I'd be taking the chopper. He can afford that

He does his film study while in the car. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. He lives in north SD and its about 1.5 hours to get to Costa Mesa. Probably plans it around traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom