2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay won't get it. His numbers could be much better if he wasn't splitting with Royce Freeman all season. Denver got a really good one.

I might be crazy, but I swear it feels like every single RB the Broncos have ever drafted goes off.

Bobby Humphrey, Terrell Davis, Olandis (sp) Gary, Mike Anderson, Clinton Portis, now Lindsay and even Freeman (if not for Lindsay)

Colorado is for RB's what it is for hitters at Coors. :lol:

Why has Ben Roethlisberger been in the league so long but I never see him check out of pass play into a run?
Him a Rodgers really incapable of changing plays at the line outside of 2 minutes?

Zimmer and Flip are gonna square off.

Flip has a good mind, but he doesn't have a good feel for his team and calling plays. I think he's trying to expedite his road to a HC and wants to show off his creativity, but he needs to take a step back and realize winning will take care of all that. The Vikings have regressed on offense since about week 5 or so. And yesterday, Cook was gashing NE. 84 yards on 9 carries. NINE. NE was ready for the force feeding of the ball to Thielen and Diggs when he was in.

I never come in here because charger fans don’t have a voice. Look at us now 9-3 and still nobody cares. Lmao.

Man, I know it's rough when your team is doing work, but not getting much credit. No reason to not post here anyway. Somebody has to be the voice of the team. I just wanna say, from the bottom of my heart

EAT A ****

200.gif

pacspit.gif
pacspit.gif
pacspit.gif

Derwin and Vander Esch. I feel like VE is coming along alot hotter half way through the season while Derwin has been pretty consistent. But he plays safety. Gotta imagine thats a tougher position to win the award at?

Derwin and Vander Esch. I feel like VE is coming along alot hotter half way through the season while Derwin has been pretty consistent. But he plays safety. Gotta imagine thats a tougher position to win the award at?

meanwhile people arent talking enough about chubb, who has 10 sacks

Reactions: sb
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom