2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
QUICK QUESTION:

"My friend" would like to know how many yards this gain was....
https://www.********.com/video/jordan-reed-fights-for-every-inch-on-third-and-long-conversion
the website is the r words dot com

they say it was 7 but I think it's 8....because I miss fake football playoffs in my money league if it's 7...how can I reach out to any of the incompetent NFL higher ups to get this stat changed.....

Without watching the video, I’m going with 8. I hope that helps!

Or many other options

He's going have 9 kids, go get a vesectomy.. or the wife get her tubes tied or birth control (pill, shot, IUD)

Also got this coming

Isn’t he super religious or something that’s against all that or am I just making an assumption. Feel like I heard that tho.

I ain’t gonna be the first to try a male birth control gel on my shoulder I’ll tell ya that.

DtgSvHeU0AA5UhF.jpg

My brothers company gave him 2 suite tickets to the Rams/Bears game this weekend.

It's his 30th bday this sunday so we were planning on going, but he just found someone who wants to cop them off him for $275 a pop from his job plus a Flex day (8 hours of paid vacation time to use whenever)

So he said **** it, selling those tickets and we hitting the club/sports bar Sunday for the game with that money :lol::pimp:

Seen a clip of Mitch playing ping pong with his right hand yesterday on one of the Bears players IG stories, and carrying a baby. Bears def sat him intentionally, I expect him to be full go this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom