2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brothers company gave him 2 suite tickets to the Rams/Bears game this weekend.

It's his 30th bday this sunday so we were planning on going, but he just found someone who wants to cop them off him for $275 a pop from his job plus a Flex day (8 hours of paid vacation time to use whenever)

So he said **** it, selling those tickets and we hitting the club/sports bar Sunday for the game with that money :lol::pimp:

Seen a clip of Mitch playing ping pong with his right hand yesterday on one of the Bears players IG stories, and carrying a baby. Bears def sat him intentionally, I expect him to be full go this week.

Damn. I probably would've gone. I've never seen a game in a suite before.

It might just be because it was MetLife which is a bad stadium, but I didn’t enjoy the suite experience. It’s the definition of “why am I not at home watching this on tv?”

If I’m going to a game and dealing with the commute I’d rather be out there with the crowd

Yeah I lowkey wanted to go, I'm all about the experience and doing cool **** like that.
He's more chill, rather watch it on TV and be in a different environment, so it was whatever.

His bday so i'm flying into the city to do whatever he wants. We going to Bounce, downtown in the Chi. Our homegirl is a waitress / bottle girl and she'll give us $100 bottles of Ciroc or D'usse so I'm with it.
Regardless his coworker is paying for our night out on his 30th so we with it :lol:

Yeah I lowkey wanted to go, I'm all about the experience and doing cool **** like that.
He's more chill, rather watch it on TV and be in a different environment, so it was whatever.

His bday so i'm flying into the city to do whatever he wants. We going to Bounce, downtown in the Chi. Our homegirl is a waitress / bottle girl and she'll give us $100 bottles of Ciroc or D'usse so I'm with it.
Regardless his coworker is paying for our night out on his 30th so we with it :lol:

Sounds like a win/win. :lol:

It might just be because it was MetLife which is a bad stadium, but I didn’t enjoy the suite experience. It’s the definition of “why am I not at home watching this on tv?”

If I’m going to a game and dealing with the commute I’d rather be out there with the crowd

When I went to week 6 over here at Hard Rock Bears/ Dolphins my boy has his own suite in the Liv suite section so around halftime / start of the 3rd quarter my brother and I dipped from our seats to go in there and see what was good, and man It was too much, bottle service, DJ , everyone talking etc, and then the table section is set up with a flat screen in front on top and then a open view of the field. I felt like nobody was paying attention. Same when I go to the Hyde under the American Airlines Arena for Heat games, it's just a nightclub under the bleachers while the game is going on :lol:

I enjoy it for the atmosphere and the females that are around when I don't have a rooting interest for the team, but when it comes down to my Squads? Nah I'm a nerd. Let me listen to every single thing and dissect every play, get the **** away from me shorty.

yea I'd say check it out once.. but anything at the stadium the novelty wears off quick

I've never done a suite.. but I've done club level at Dolphins stadium which gives you a access to a lounge

Still would rather be home, if it's my team that's playing and I wanna be able to catch everything and not be bothered by other people

DtgSvHeU0AA5UhF.jpg

Ray...

speechless.gif

homie is in a chair. he never told us how, but he's a good sport about the jokes

Wait he really in a wheelchair?

Same. I rather post up with my feet up and some drank at the crib.

Our cousin has a massive man cave in the basement with a 100 inch projector with the HD paint on the wall to put the games on there, we would normally post up there on Sundays for games, but we are treating this weekend a little different. My brothers 30th bday & our older cousin is about to sit down for 20 years in the feds starting Jan 2019. So we are going to do the outside thing, bar / club atmosphere for the game more as a celebration for both of them and a going away party for our cousin. I won't be home for the holidays this year so it's a bitter sweet feeling but it is what it is.

Kinda impressed, outside of AP's 90 yard run

We only gave up 14 more rushing yards to Washington on the whole.. only 8 more to AP

Would never have guessed that

That last run by Cory Clement after the 2 min warning cost my friend a Fantasy win as he was up 131-130 before that run, and lost 132-131.

Luckily my friend is 10-3 and clinched a bye

Damn Urban in here too? Everyone on campus is salty :lol: we'll live

Philip rivers refusal to pull out should make the thread title until Thursday

Started rewatching game of thrones the other night to see it all over again right before the new season. Anyone else doing the same? It’s already worth it with all the **** I forgot or didn’t catch the first time.

Thought it was gonna be a chore but I’m enjoying it the second time around as well.

Started rewatching game of thrones the other night to see it all over again right before the new season. Anyone else doing the same? It’s already worth it with all the **** I forgot or didn’t catch the first time.

Thought it was gonna be a chore but I’m enjoying it the second time around as well.

Told myself I'm going to start the re-watch this month as well. April can't come soon enough.

i can't get past episode 6 or 7 of season 1. Just can't get into it. The accents get me all twisted up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom