2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't get past episode 6 or 7 of season 1. Just can't get into it. The accents get me all twisted up too.

That’s how I was first time I watched it. Then I had to start from the first season again when I watched everything for first time because time passed and I forgot what happened. You just have to suck it up, you’ll thank yourself later.

Yea it's alot going on early

My biggest thing, you can tell when they go from the books to the show runners standing on their own

Also 1st season taking people whole or at least half a season to travel places.. meanwhile in the end, dudes doing that shh soon as they change scenes

Urban meyer gone..

Again
gzGTgwBO_400x400.jpg

It might just be because it was MetLife which is a bad stadium, but I didn’t enjoy the suite experience. It’s the definition of “why am I not at home watching this on tv?”

If I’m going to a game and dealing with the commute I’d rather be out there with the crowd

MetLife in general sucks FWIW. They could have done SO much better. **** looks like an AC unit. So bland.

Yeah I lowkey wanted to go, I'm all about the experience and doing cool **** like that.
He's more chill, rather watch it on TV and be in a different environment, so it was whatever.

His bday so i'm flying into the city to do whatever he wants. We going to Bounce, downtown in the Chi. Our homegirl is a waitress / bottle girl and she'll give us $100 bottles of Ciroc or D'usse so I'm with it.
Regardless his coworker is paying for our night out on his 30th so we with it :lol:

Bounce in NY is :pimp: .

Started rewatching game of thrones the other night to see it all over again right before the new season. Anyone else doing the same? It’s already worth it with all the **** I forgot or didn’t catch the first time.

Thought it was gonna be a chore but I’m enjoying it the second time around as well.

Literally got my wife to watch the pilot Saturday morning for the first time. (my second)

By the end of the weekend we were thru S1. :lol: :pimp:

She'll be ready for April.

Who is the 10 people you would volunteer?

Easy.

@DeadsetAce. That **** head was dead to me years ago and I'm sure he would find some way to cheat
C Chester McFloppy . He just needs to go.
macbk macbk . We got one too many jets fans in here
@Hindu Daddy for obvious reasons.
spacedoodoo spacedoodoo for his crimes against my people
@Hahahaha to see how far those timbs get shoved up his ***
@timid just to clean this place up
@You for asking
@100027 for being a fan of those grimy cock suckers in seattle
C CP1708 because he is old and his time is up anyways

I'd probably volunteer myself just to **** up its system when it eats my chair.

Last edited:
Easy.

@DeadsetAce. That **** head was dead to me years ago
C Chester McFloppy . He just needs to go.
macbk macbk . We got one too many jets fans in here
@Hindu Daddy for obvious reasons.
spacedoodoo spacedoodoo for his crimes against my people
@Hahahaha to see how far those timbs get shoved up his ***
@timid just to clean this place up
@You for asking
@100027 for being a fan of those grimy cock suckers in seattle
C CP1708 because he is old and his time is up anyways

I'd probably volunteer myself just to **** up its system when it eats my chair.

Lookin over this list, I think I'd be on the Silverbacks side.....

Literally got my wife to watch the pilot Saturday morning for the first time. (my second)

By the end of the weekend we were thru S1. :lol: :pimp:

She'll be ready for April.

Finally convinced my girl to watch GoT with me. I had to agree to watch This is Us with her. Worth it.

"Brandon Browner was just sentenced to 8 years in state prison after pleading no contest to attempted murder ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The former Seattle Seahawks star -- an original member of the famed Legion of Boom defense -- was accused of breaking into his ex-girlfriend's apartment in La Verne, CA on July 8 and allegedly chased her, dragged her and then smothered her in a carpet.'

:wow::wow::wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom