2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you saying CGI like it’s a bad thing. Should they have used real dragons?
:lol:

In seriousness I say that just because I feel like they are rushing through the story to try to get to the spectacle the last couple seasons. So they have the CGI dragons for the big showdown in the North but the story to get there made zero sense.

Another Patriot murderer :smh:

Nah for real it's crazy and sad. Messed up what he did. Was always a big fan of him as a player. 8 years for attempted murder... damn

It’s unbelievable. He’s OG Legion of Boom though. I thought you would be distraught.

Watching Snowgaryen in them Stormborn yambs was Emmy Worthy

giphy.gif
tenor.gif

christian-bale-fat-man-gif-9819467

Bill knows how to find players with that killer instinct :nthat:

It's the X factor

Can someone explain to me why the Browns aren't kissing Bruce's ***

Can someone explain to me why the Browns aren't kissing Bruce's ***

Look at the QBs arians has worked with and also the wrs those teams had (and the type of offense he likes to run)

Now look at the browns and what they need

Easy.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce . That **** head was dead to me years ago and I'm sure he would find some way to cheat
@Chester McFloppy. He just needs to go.
@macbk. We got one too many jets fans in here
@Hindu Daddy for obvious reasons.
@spacedoodoo for his crimes against my people
@Hahahaha to see how far those timbs get shoved up his ***
@timid just to clean this place up
@You for asking
100027 100027 for being a fan of those grimy cock suckers in seattle
@CP1708 because he is old and his time is up anyways

I'd probably volunteer myself just to **** up its system when it eats my chair.

Where we droppin boys?

Arians is a good coach. I don't think he's limited to a Carson Palmer-type.

He did the same thing with luck

And I'd argue luck would have benefited from different coaching earlier.. but bigger issue was team talent and GM

Brandon browner gettin 8 yrs crazy story...i aint really rock wit him on da saints all i memba is him gettin the most penaltees in a szn :lol:

Reactions: HIM
Brandon browner gettin 8 yrs crazy story...i aint really rock wit him on da saints all i memba is him gettin the most penaltees in a szn :lol:
fightpack.gif

Oh man were the Pack fans salty about this one "that's unfair!!"

WelkerCrushed.gif

Probably the wrong time for a Brandon Browner retrospective but when you start remembering these hits...

He did the same thing with luck

And I'd argue luck would have benefited from different coaching earlier.. but bigger issue was team talent and GM
GM of the year Ryan Grigson. John Schneider just drafted Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner, Russell Wilson, Robert Turbin, Jeremy Lane, J.R. Sweezy that year but hey.

fightpack.gif

Oh man were the Pack fans salty about this one "that's unfair!!"

WelkerCrushed.gif

Probably the wrong time for a Brandon Browner retrospective but when you start remembering these hits...

GM of the year Ryan Grigson. John Schneider just drafted Bruce Irvin, Bobby Wagner, Russell Wilson, Robert Turbin, Jeremy Lane, J.R. Sweezy that year but hey.

Guaranteed, if he wasn't a beloved Seahawk, you'd be killing him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom