2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guaranteed, if he wasn't a beloved Seahawk, you'd be killing him right now.
What he did is ****ing horrible what else do you expect me to say lol.

I just said that above. Awful disgusting story. That's the other side of the big hits we enjoy in the NFL. Lot of guys unleash that same violence at the weak, anyone around them.

Funny in none of the situations you've tried to call me out have I made excuses for the Seahawks.. I'm not and never have been that type of fan whether it's this or the Jordan Peterson *******.

Hindu Daddy Hindu Daddy could probably take on the Silverback dolo tbh

catch it slippin' and

tenor.gif

That’s a whole other lifetime for me, my friend. Cool runnings from here on out.

What he did is ****ing horrible what else do you expect me to say lol.

I just said that above. Awful disgusting story. That's the other side of the big hits we enjoy in the NFL. Lot of guys unleash that same violence at the weak, anyone around them.

Funny in none of the situations you've tried to call me out have I made excuses for the Seahawks.. I'm not and never have been that type of fan whether it's this or the Jordan Peterson *******.

This was the only thing I ever said, other than your hiatus. Everything else was not me. :lol:

Has Roy Ellison been mentioned in here? This is hilarious to me. A ref ****-talking players on the field will never not crack me up.

Wait 2nd too?

I mean for me I'd say top 10.. 15ish.. just because the money they get right away puts them at the top of their position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom