2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, yeah. After AP’s 90 yard run, their next 31 plays gained around a total of 89 yards :lol:

Washington might be the worst franchise in the NFL.

AP rushed for 90 on that score and finished the game with 98 total :lol: .

Can the Jets join you in the worst franchise talk? @junglejim keep your "Bills are worse" receipts. I don't need to see em again.

Honestly, yeah. After AP’s 90 yard run, their next 31 plays gained around a total of 89 yards :lol:

Washington might be the worst franchise in the NFL.

i dont see any former coaches running around with colt tattoos thou...

Short week? They both had a week off and played back to back Thursdays.

You dudes haven’t beaten anyone worth a **** all year long.

tenor.gif

Short week? They both had a week off and played back to back Thursdays.

None of that matters :lol: Not a short week, but definitely an odd one with both teams playing b2b games on Thursdays. Saints played like garbage on a TNF where a lot of wacky **** usually happens. I'm just not putting that much stock in the Cowboys based off of that game. Front 7 looks legit but they aint the 85 Bears :lol:

**** all this talk though. Who trying put some money up, since y'all feeling so confident?

5 weeks ago Troy Aikman was calling for an organizational overhaul, now I'm just supposed to believe that the Cowboys are legit contenders now? Nah. Bet it up.

giphy.gif

butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt january 13th, 21st or february 4th dont count?

or you got something to tell falcons fans, vikings fans and pats fans?

giphy.gif

AP rushed for 90 on that score and finished the game with 98 total :lol: .

Can the Jets join you in the worst franchise talk? @junglejim keep your "Bills are worse" receipts. I don't need to see em again.
The Jets seem to at least have some morals or value not taking big PR hits :lol:

Washington brought in a child abuser in AP, an accused rapist (@USC) in Sanchez, and then a domestic abuser in Foster. All within 4 months :smh:

Then they say Kaepernick’s skill set won’t mesh with their system, but sign Josh Johnson days later.

And on top of all of that the team name is racist.

There really is no point in supporting them anymore. They continuously prove that they will never change.

The Jets seem to at least have some morals or value not taking big PR hits :lol:

Washington brought in a child abuser in AP, an accused rapist (@USC) in Sanchez, and then a domestic abuser in Foster. All within 4 months :smh:

Then they say Kaepernick’s skill set won’t mesh with their system, but sign Josh Johnson days later.

There really is no point in supporting them anymore. They continuously prove that they will never change.
full

Jets drafted said accused rapist @USC in Sanchez :lol: . First I am hearing of this tho, had to Google it.

butttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt january 13th, 21st or february 4th dont count?

or you got something to tell falcons fans, vikings fans and pats fans?
Falcons - Trash.
Vikings - Case Keenum. Trash.
Pats - OK.

:lol:

All that being said, we're still talking about Dak Prescott. :lol: Nothing's guaranteed.

Jets drafted said accused rapist @USC in Sanchez :lol: . First I am hearing of this tho, had to Google it.
True :lol: whiffed on that. First I heard of it too. The Post went in on them and dug up the Sanchez story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom