2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes really talking like Dallas is some kind of juggunant after beating a Saints team at home on a short week :lol:

Please put your money on them on Sunday.
Im not confident in this eagles team. What you thinking?

Im not confident in this eagles team. What you thinking?

I'm thinking we played this same team in a tightly contested game 3 weeks ago. Divisional game. These are always tight. The notion that Dallas is steamrolling anybody with Dak Prescott at QB is laughable. Having Tim Jernigan back should help the run D, and free up Fletch and co. Offense is starting to gel a little more with an actual running game now. Sproles is back and Golden Tate seems to finally be settling into the offense. Don't let Zeke run for 150+ and score more than 3 points in the 1st half, and Philly has a good chance to win this one.

Last edited:
Kodak Black head ***.

source.gif

I'm thinking we played this same team in a tightly contested game 3 weeks ago. Divisional game. These are always tight. The notion that Dallas is steamrolling anybody with Dak Prescott at QB is laughable. Having Tim Jernigan back should help the run D, and free up Fletch and co. Offense is starting to gel a little more with an actual running game now. Sproles is back and Golden Tate seems to finally be settling into the offense. Don't let Zeke run for 150+ and score more than 3 points in the 1st half, and the Philly has a good chance to win this one.
mynicca1.png

What kinda oil you using? I’m no chef but I know certain oils heat differently. I usually go with butter when I cook steaks on a cast iron and don’t have too many problems when it’s medium heat.

I can ask my sister in law, she’s a sous chef at some fancy hipster spot over here in Oakland

appreciate it, man. if you get a chance, let me know what she thinks

Just got some done on the grill with the North Face on
wow.png

But like @raider5 mentioned. Use a high smoking point oil on the steak like peanut, olive and butter works too

Quick sears at a high heat and finish to temp in the oven

I do. When I first moved in, the smoke alarm would go off, super annoying. Then I realized our microwave (installed above the stove) has a fan built in :lol: so I tend to put that on each time.

The key with a cast iron is to not even use oil as the pan heats. Just raise the heat to high & you can put your steak or w.e on when you see the pan start to smoke. From there, lower the heat a bit. Depending on your preference, 4 minutes each side and the steak is a perfect medium rare.

thanks fellas...gonna give it a go with butter and medium heat and see how that works out

Damn, AS11! Never want to hear that. I'm no medical expert but that sounds serious enough where it could affect your mobility in your normal life much less ever playing football. I hope he is able to recover.

hope alex can just live a normal life...eff football at that point, man. save that leg

All just extra weird with the theismann stuff too

But every other year something next level serious is happening with these guys.. when was Zachary miller's injury?

Dudes really talking like Dallas is some kind of juggunant after beating a Saints team at home on a short week :lol:

Please put your money on them on Sunday.

Dudes really feel philly is soms juggernaut after beating Mark Sanchez...

upload_2018-12-6_12-42-59.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom