2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I watched that video and thought to myself, how is this impressive? I would expect my head coach to know the names of the opposing team's starters...

1 would think.. at the very least, the coaches would know guys by their numbers and their roles, considering the amount of tape being watched.. or the amount of tape that should be, being watched (i wouldnt say the whole opposing team.. but at the very least the side of the ball you're responsible for.. but as HC, in the NFL, guys looking kinda funny if they dont know certain things about the team they're about to play or hell about other teams in the league)

in high school we were doing at least that much, regarding knowing guys by their numbers and roles

tenor.gif

Don't let a washed Eli finish with a better record. :lol:

Gon be a good one...Can’t wait...it’s a 50/50 game if I ever saw one...you don’t see me puffin out my chest bout who the eagles beat or haven’t beat...

Both teams have a recipe for success, let’s see who’s plan prevails...

Eagles got any DBs yet?

Gon be a good one...Can’t wait...it’s a 50/50 game if I ever saw one...you don’t see me puffin out my chest bout who the eagles beat or haven’t beat...

Both teams have a recipe for success, let’s see who’s plan prevails...

Eagles got any DBs yet?
Eagles DBs looked noticeably better last week against an albeit weak ******** WR core

Hopefully we can contain Cooper this week. We'll see, it's going to be a dog fight. Anyone who thinks this will be a blowout from either side is kidding themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom