2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say that the Bears don't have a chance at a run with that offense, but I go back to '08 or '09 when they basically won every game by defense and special teams on their way to a SB berth. They'll be interesting to see come January.

Yea rams just gotta avoid outdoors in the cold..

Saints gotta avoid the road

Bears gotta avoid jags-ish shh

We both know Rams didn’t lose this game because of the cold. The Rams OL hasn’t seen pressure like that all season. The result will be the same if they play in the coliseum.

Saints have already imploded. They don’t want it enough.

And Mitch Trubisky is better than Blake Bortles

Wasnt quite 10° but.......

Screenshot_20181209-223653_Twitter.jpg

Yeah the Bears d-line was killing us, plus not running the ball ever and crazy QB pressure on Goff every play, game over. Props to them tonight.

I want to say that the Bears don't have a chance at a run with that offense, but I go back to '08 or '09 when they basically won every game by defense and special teams on their way to a SB berth. They'll be interesting to see come January.

Team kinda looks like the ‘00 Ravens :nerd:

We both know Rams didn’t lose this game because of the cold. The Rams OL hasn’t seen pressure like that all season. The result will be the same if they play in the coliseum.

Saints have already imploded. They don’t want it enough.

And Mitch Trubisky is better than Blake Bortles
didnt atl get whooped by rodgers nem today see u next yr saints reppin fa da south dis yr

This needs to be viewed in context. Last 7 games Bears averaging 31 ppg offensively Mitch hasn’t played in 3 weeks.
, i knew the rust would be visible and immediately honestly.

This team can score with the best of them, these next 3 games Mitch’s job is to get back in sync wit the offense and we’ll be good.

Regardless, this defense travels and they’ll be ready for whoever whenever.

This needs to be viewed in context. Last 7 games Bears averaging 31 ppg offensively Mitch hasn’t played in 3 weeks.
, i knew the rust would be visible and immediately honestly.

This team can score with the best of them, these next 3 games Mitch’s job is to get back in sync wit the offense and we’ll be good.

Regardless, this defense travels and they’ll be ready for whoever whenever.

The context is also that Mitch is a 2nd year quarterback who will need to perform in the playoffs. Even if he's not rusty, that's something to watch for. Fortunately for him, his legs take a lot of the burden off of his arm, but at some point, he'll need to come through and it's a different story in January than it is September-November.

didnt atl get whooped by rodgers nem today see u next yr saints reppin fa da south dis yr

Y’all boys got exposed with a simple cover 2. Ain’t no Super Bowl coming y’all way when you can’t put up more than 10 points on the Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom