2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not get all Don King here.

ShowyZestyFallowdeer-size_restricted.gif

I wonder what TY's gamelog vs just Houston looks like. Gotta be some weak games in there somewhere, right?

Imagine if the Bears held off Rodgers, Osweiler and Eli/OBJ this year. Crazy season for them coulda been 85esque with an extra play here or there.

Charlie ward > tebow

Also you got mcnabb who played ball at Syracuse, Jimmy Graham played ball at Miami and peppers played ball at UNC

Then obviously you got others like elway with baseball, russ with baseball

There isnt much of a gap. Its a little unfair to **** on Goff after he had one bad game against the best defense in the NFL. I didn't see people ****ting on Wentz after he threw for 3 picks and a 150 yards against the Saints.
People were ****ting all over Wentz after that game. There was one comment in here along the lines of Goff>Wentz being a foregone conclusion this season. Eagles are bad but Wentz has been playing well all things considered, especially with a **** O line and not 100% healthy ACL.

Both have cannons but obviously Wentz ability to scramble, extend the play, AND still drop dimes while off balance is spectacular. Goff will be fine. He's a great QB. But let's not act like cats were super serious with those statements :lol:

Is Kyler coming to the NFL? He was drafted 9th overall in the mlb while teams still knew he was playing football that's wild to me. But there's more money and less injury risk in baseball so it's an obvious choice right?

Is Kyler coming to the NFL? He was drafted 9th overall in the mlb while teams still knew he was playing football that's wild to me. But there's more money and less injury risk in baseball so it's an obvious choice right?
Oh he’s outta here after this.

It’s a no brainer to play baseball. Wayyy more money, no CTE or wild injuries. What’s the worst that happens to those guys? A sore elbow? Maybe they gotta get Tommy Johns. I don’t even hear about torn Achilles and ACLs in the MLB.

The fact that he played/is playing major college football is a big risk. You can tell he loves the game.

No CTE
Guaranteed Money
Spending 95% of the game not doing ****

He'd be stupid not to go to the MLB imo

Farm system is tough to make it up to the Majors though. I haven't kept up with his possible MLB career though so I don't know if this kid is the truth in baseball or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom