2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The context is also that Mitch is a 2nd year quarterback who will need to perform in the playoffs. Even if he's not rusty, that's something to watch for. Fortunately for him, his legs take a lot of the burden off of his arm, but at some point, he'll need to come through and it's a different story in January than it is September-November.

Very true. But i have a lot of faith in this offense one large part due to Matt nagy. Them overthrows were terrible.. . but people are getting open in this offense.

Excited to see how it plays out.

Always was hilarious to me how Trent Dilfer would throw his opinion around like he was Steve Young or some **** :lol:

Well, he does know a great deal about playing quarterback. He just came off way too aggressive and for a guy known for being below average on a SB winning team, it comes off weird. I appreciate him as an analyst though.

Well, he does know a great deal about playing quarterback. He just came off way too aggressive and for a guy known for being below average on a SB winning team, it comes off weird. I appreciate him as an analyst though.

I can appreciate his input. He certainly knows more than my arm chair QB *** but then you see someone like Bradshaw so charismatic and fun to listen to and you just be like “Shut up Trent”

So what exactly happened when the Giants handed the Bears that L last week?

So what exactly happened when the Giants handed the Bears that L last week?

Idk because you cant say it was Chase Daniel, because Mitch was poo poo today and they won.

Prob overlooked NYG and theres no on/off switch as getting up for a game during the game

Rams vs. Chiefs = more likely to see again in Madden than SB. Playoffs teams this year are more nuanced than many think.

Rams vs. Bears = much more likely to see again this year in playoffs. This game helps to light the fire under Goff's *** before playoffs start.

Both games were fun if you know what you're watching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom