2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Funchess didn't even attempt to catch the wonderfully thrown ball by Cam at the end of the Saints playoff game last year I knew who he was.

Firing Ron Rivera isn't gonna matter when they elevate garbage *** good ole boy Norv Turner to head coach and he proceeds to throw out Cam's soon to be 2x surgically repaired shoulder and prematurely end his career.

Just came off the worst game of his career where he's physically struggling with his arm strength with a nagging shoulder and he complains about it afterward and during the week. With CMC cooking as usual, you still manage to go out and throw the ball more than you did the previous week.

#Pray4CamsShoulder

I'm going need us to not do that..

giphy.gif

Who the eagles going to take in the top 10? Probably corner or tackle right?

Best available out of (not in order):
DT
DE
CB
S (only included because bama dude might test out as an exception)

Hopefully we play out backup tackles and see if that goes to the top of the list or not

Also would love to get a future first from a team looking to grab a QB and move up

Imagine truly thinking that Goff is better than Carson Wentz :lol:

Goff has been better this year.. but wentz legs ain't back yet and I kinda believe that report on him not being able to fully plant because of the knee, which would explain his passes sailing on him

Best available out of (not in order):
DT
DE
CB
S (only included because bama dude might test out as an exception)

Hopefully we play out backup tackles and see if that goes to the top of the list or not

Also would love to get a future first from a team looking to grab a QB and move up
You think we draft a RB or look in Free Agency for one?

I'm kind of Jelly at all these teams having game changing running backs but I'd much rather beef up the other positions that were not that strong in right now

I'm kind of Jelly at all these teams having game changing running backs but I'd much rather beef up the other positions that were not that strong in right now

Why not both?

Cause i think ajayi and sproles are gone.. and we gotta see what the state of clement's knee is now.. so if we can get Coleman on a reasonable contract then get a rookie in draft Adams and Clement would be our 4 RBs

We ain't drafting no RB in the 1st.. but I could see 1 in the 2nd if say Montgomery drops

Do y'all even have cap space? Serious question. I knew you were capped out this year and had to do some creative contract restructuring to clear some space for free agents.

Do y'all even have cap space? Serious question. I knew you were capped out this year and had to do some creative contract restructuring to clear some space for free agents.

The cap numbers for next season factor in couple guys we know wont be there.. like foles, his contract has an auto cut at certain point but he accounts for 20 mill

woah, they did it with those 2 as well? Thats dumb. Were they hoping week 17 would be important and there fore making sure teams played that game instead of resting?

Probably. Before this 5 game losing streak it was looking like the division could come down to those last 3 weeks. Hilarious to think about now though :lol:

When Funchess didn't even attempt to catch the wonderfully thrown ball by Cam at the end of the Saints playoff game last year I knew who he was.

Firing Ron Rivera isn't gonna matter when they elevate garbage *** good ole boy Norv Turner to head coach and he proceeds to throw out Cam's soon to be 2x surgically repaired shoulder and prematurely end his career.

Just came off the worst game of his career where he's physically struggling with his arm strength with a nagging shoulder and he complains about it afterward and during the week. With CMC cooking as usual, you still manage to go out and throw the ball more than you did the previous week.

#Pray4CamsShoulder

Norv doesn't want to be a head coach and I'd assume Tepper would want to start with a clean slate and hire guys he picked himself. And no matter what the coaches say, Cam doesn't want to shut it down. You can tell from his pressers but he's a competitor so I don't blame him. I just wish he would think about his future versus a pointless end of season. Some people are saying that Ron could still have his job at the end of the season but I know if I was an owner and a team that went from 6-2 and lost 5 games straight (probably will be 6 next week) without any major injuries in those 5 weeks, that's all coaching and they need to be canned. I don't see a point in even trying to win more games this year this team isn't doing jack **** in the playoffs should we miraculously make it. Just lose out, get a better draft pick, and get some new coaches in for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom