texpack2.PNG

hdklhla.PNG
shdkfjs.PNG
sdhgfjsgd.PNG

Attachments

• hdklhla.PNG
    hdklhla.PNG
    646.3 KB · Views: 1
That roughing the passer call for the hit on Alex Smith was disgusting. Keep this **** up and I'll finally give up the NFL. No Timid.

Wait so if the offensive player drops his head first prior to contact, then why is that on the defender?

Wait so if the offensive player drops his head first prior to contact, then why is that on the defender?

The rule change is B/S. Gonna happen in a big spot and cost a team a game. They should at least have someone reviewing them quickly on the spot. I think they should do the same thing for PI. Too big of a call not to be reviewable.

The rule change is B/S. Gonna happen in a big spot and cost a team a game. They should at least have someone reviewing them quickly on the spot. I think they should do the same thing for PI. Too big of a call not to be reviewable.

Yup.. and you gotta call it on the offensive guys too.. like ajayi dropped his head to finish off a run

Haven't watched all of game just couple parts when they cut in.. gave up and figured I'd just watch later on

But yea figured they'd just keep it to when you're targeting the head area.. but the way they're calling it you could call a ton of BS, like when your kicker dazed himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom