2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the explanation of the call, but the RB lowered his helmet/shoulder into the defender...and the defender got the flag??

Whoever made that helmet rule doesn’t understand basic physics.

Patiently waiting for the day a defender drop kicks a ball carrier just so they can stay within the rules.

Whoever made that helmet rule doesn’t understand basic physics.

Patiently waiting for the day a defender drop kicks a ball carrier just so they can stay within the rules.

Feels like with some of these things you could literally find something on every play to call

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce what teams were you looking at for the 200 yards thing again?

And which one did you go with?

undecided still...Rams and Raiders. i've got until saturday to decide tho

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @rolaholic these the guys who regularly cover the team?

Cause these dudes are terrible

the commentary guy and the meathead color guy (Zolak) are on the radio. the rest of the dudes who i agree suck are not a regular part of the broadcast :lol:

Zolak is a little goofy but as an ex-backup QB, he at least knows some stuff.

IATT IATT how much of your OL is 2nd and 3rd stringers (first half)? just trying to gauge what you think of our pass rush :lol:

IATT IATT how much of your OL is 2nd and 3rd stringers (first half)? just trying to gauge what you think of our pass rush :lol:

Ummm peters didn't play at all (vaitai didn't play well).. don't remember how much lane played, but don't think it was much cause saw Taylor hart on that side

Honestly was just more focused on foles sailing passes and generally not looking great and then trying make sense of when is and is not a penalty with the helmet rule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom