2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ what they saying about Sony now?

We really missed our shot to trade foles.. can't get too worked up about considering what he did his last 2 games

Man sudfeld playing a hell of a game, Adams let him down twice inclusive of that INT.. also goedert can't be dropping TDs

^ what they saying about Sony now?

had his knee drained. basically the worry is when this protective layer over your bones in the knee joint wears out, you essentially get knee arthritis and fluid will build up when you work it like crazy. that's the concern with him. so it's going to be an adventure with him

sidenote...bro, this helmet rule. y'all been called for for it a bunch of times tonight. i dont know how players are supposed to defend :lol:

Yea.. honestly got no clue how any of this is going carry over to the regular season.. haven't seen it called on an offensive player all night and offensive guys on both sides have been lowering their heads

Also you got shoulder pads hitting guys first, one would think that would think that would negate it but nah

Sudfeld really could have had a wayyy better night, 2 TDs knocked out on goedert alone.. INT was on the RB and then couple drops

Hopefully we can still move foles for something decent and then go with wentz and Nate

Jesus that might have been the worst of those helmet penalties just now

Or at least 2nd worst I've seen, cause I've seen a lineman get called for a slight dip in trying to get leverage

is this a rule they're testing out? or is this official for the regular season? this **** getting called is going to **** over so many teams late

I have no idea.. and I wish they gave a breakdown of like how it's supposed to work, cause I'd be losing my mind as a DC when shh wouldn't get called on an offensive player

I see Patterson was looking real nifty and pliable last night...:pimp:

Looking like he was back in Minny

That Wynne news though :smh::smh:,**** preseason

I see Patterson was looking real nifty and pliable last night...:pimp:

Looking like he was back in Minny

That Wynne news though :smh::smh:,**** preseason
He was actually good in Oakland for his one year too. Just didn’t get the ball enough. Our whole offense was trash last season :smh:

Won’t be surprised if Patterson ends up 1000 all purpose yards

Just seen the Eagles penalties :smh:

The only alternative moving forward:
DF13A86F-6689-4318-BA5C-29BE4C70E39E.gif

I really think this is only to emphasize and put players on notice. Has to be...they call this in the regular season, they're gonna get tons of backlash.

I really think this is only to emphasize and put players on notice. Has to be...they call this in the regular season, they're gonna get tons of backlash.

Imagine calling this on a game winning drive where a team is short of a first down on 3rd and long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom