2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you ever wonder what changed from his rookie season to now? like i know people point to Zeke. but he was still relatively accurate his rookie year. it just all went to hell last year :lol:

Man I really have no idea. IDK if he changed his mechanics or what but his accuracy has gone to ****.
Teams pretty much figured him out.

do you ever wonder what changed from his rookie season to now? like i know people point to Zeke. but he was still relatively accurate his rookie year. it just all went to hell last year :lol:

What he was asked to do?

Year one it was basically dumping it to witten and Beasley on short wide open stuff.. o and there line was actually that thing people make it out to be

the pressure from Romo behind his shoulder really made a huge difference IMO

having the worse TE corps in the league right now doesn't help either

I'll give him this year as another litmus test

but I'd be down with #SignTyrod a year from now

What he was asked to do?

Year one it was basically dumping it to witten and Beasley on short wide open stuff.. o and there line was actually that thing people make it out to be

i mean they dumbed it down last year and couldn't even manage that. like at this point, not even expecting a return to the rookie year. just don't suck like this :lol:

the pressure from Romo behind his shoulder really made a huge difference IMO

having the worse TE corps in the league right now doesn't help either

I'll give him this year as another litmus test

but I'd be down with #SignTyrod a year from now

that's a good point. that added pressure can def. keep guys more locked in. similar to how dudes usually show out in contract years. he mighta let that early success get to him a bit as well.

Hearing nothing but good things about josh Jackson. Along with Jaire. Really might have been a huge steal in the 2nd. Can’t believe we got an extra 1st too. Might be a special draft for Gute to kick off his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom