2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Worst part about that flag was that the ref who threw it was in the backfield, and had no clear line of sight.
I mean the ref standing parallel to the play, standing right in front of them didn't call it.....Fuller lead with the shoulder.

:smh: @ the shield
This is going to be worse then the catch rule all season long.

I’m preserving my energy on these calls until I see it in the regular season but I do appreciate everyone taking the time to put the league on notice. This **** is stupid.

Worst part about that flag was that the ref who threw it was in the backfield, and had no clear line of sight.

I feel like that's been the case for a lot of these.

The official right on the play sees it's not helmet to helmet but the one 30 yards away with an obstructed view thinks it is.

I’m preserving my energy on these calls until I see it in the regular season but I do appreciate everyone taking the time to put the league on notice. This **** is stupid.

Same here... I think it’s excessive so they can get all the flags on tape. Review, fix for the season. Everyone is in preseason.

That’s what I’m hoping for at least.

I'm thinking this dumb *** helmet rule is intended to push the NFLPA to tell the NFL to roll back a safety rule, covering them for litigation purposes ...

:rofl:

our favorite box score warrior gonna think this was a helluva play

He saw a flag on the defense literally thrown right in front of him so he threw it up into the end zone for his WR to try to make a play. And it was perfectly thrown right into the hands of Godwin where nobody else could get it.

226 passing yards, 2 TD’s and a 151 QB rating in a little over a quarter of play.

Thanks for your time.

He saw a flag on the defense literally thrown right in front of him so he threw it up into the end zone for his WR to try to make a play. And it was perfectly thrown right into the hands of Godwin where nobody else could get it.

226 passing yards, 2 TD’s and a 151 QB rating in a little over a quarter of play.

Thanks for your time.

"perfectly thrown"

that's a free play chuck up. stop kidding yourself :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom