2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would TO win an MVP over Moss if he never came close to having a season as good as Moss’ best season.

Would JJ Watts season a few years ago be the most deserving for an MVP by defensive player?

Why would TO win an MVP over Moss if he never came close to having a season as good as Moss’ best season.

because moss's best season didnt happen every season. there were season when TO destroyed opponents. moss's best season has no bearing on every other year.

pull up BA.
giphy.gif

TO doesn’t even have a season close to as good as Moss second best season

so then why does TO have 5 all pro seasons and randy only have 4 all pro seasons :nerd: TO was the top receiver 5 times vs randys 4. just because moss had an mvp caliber year doesnt mean TO didnt have mvp caliber years as well or any other player for that matter.

because moss's best season didnt happen every season. there were season when TO destroyed opponents. moss's best season has no bearing on every other year.

That doesn’t make much sense to me in an MVP argument. Moss had 2 seasons more deserving of an MVP than TO ever had and it’s by a wide margin.

I'm really hoping the refs figure out a viable way to enforce this rule between now and Week 1

i really don't see a way, tbh. unless they enforce it similar to targeting in CFB, which itself is a crapshoot :lol:

just get rid of it. call blatant head shots on crackbacks or defenseless players. but a ball carrier lowering his head to take on a defender? nah...it's all fair game there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom