2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being an insane athlete itself doesn't make you anything.

Well obviously, but the kid already has shown he can play as well in his rookie year. 7 sacks and 9 TFL in only 11 games as a rookie last year. Already has a devastating bullrush, elite explosion on the snap, and can bend around the edge. As time goes he's just gonna add more to his pass rush repertoire and get better and better. Nothing about him so far has suggested he will be a bust.

^ noticed that...

once again **** joe buck

with that being said made bets on Rams winning the NFC, Chargers on their division, and Cowboys under

Eagles played like 40% of their offensive starters, Foles played straight atrocious and they had 4 or 5 turnovers and the Browns scored 1 field goal all game and we’re talking about how good they look? :lol: Reminds me why I don’t watch preseason.

Eagles played like 40% of their offensive starters, Foles played straight atrocious and they had 4 or 5 turnovers and the Browns scored 1 field goal all game and we’re talking about how good they look? :lol: Reminds me why I don’t watch preseason.

It's not like it's a good thing though either.

But yeah yeah, it's preseason. I think the coaches for both teams will have some words for the team for sure though. Sloppy game.

Not going lie, concerned if we need to depend on foles and/or vaitai.. again

I mean it doesn't help not having top 2 WRs and top 3 RBs to help em out (even though sproles and peters weren't there last year.. and blount is gone)

Y’all shoulda traded Foles when his value was through the roof.

Yea..

But considering what he did in his last 2 games of the playoffs, I'm 0% bothered by it

If what is rumored is true, that they approached him when the offer of a 2nd came from Cleveland and asked what he wanted, I'm 100% cool with letting him decide

But I agree, we should have traded him.. getting a high 2nd rounder would have been huge

Hope we won't be in a situation where he needs to come in, but not worried about Foles tbh. He is what he's always been most of his career, a streaky as hell QB :lol:

500% more concerned if Peters gets hurt again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom