2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it's nationally televised, all broadcasters for the NBA are appointed by the team. A majority are homers and it's annoying. There are only a few that I like and call it both ways. Most East Coast announcing teams are biased af.

During the regular season I pretty much only regularly do it during non eagles Thursday night games

But other than that, it's usually only when there are max only 2-3 games on and they're all not that interesting to me

Like Sunday night if there's an HBO show I'm watching I'll flip over

They need to cut the preseason down to 2 games

And instead more intense practices? Even 3 preseason games is fine. Treat game 2 as your dress rehearsal and 3 as the go-home.

The 4th as it is now is a complete waste of time.

Yeah I've never wanted to mute a game. How does it work?
You just put something else on? I need to hear the action.

Yeah I've never wanted to mute a game. How does it work?
You just put something else on? I need to hear the action.

like anything else you're half***ed interested in, like if youre at a bar or a party or something and the game is on the tv but obviously you got other shh going

And instead more intense practices? Even 3 preseason games is fine. Treat game 2 as your dress rehearsal and 3 as the go-home.

The 4th as it is now is a complete waste of time.
Yea 4 is OD..I said 2 cuz u can use the 1st game to spark off the season and get ppl excited , then the 2nd as the dress rehearsal...mix that with the practices they already got and teams should be good

We all know no glaring issues that pop up in the preseason is gon be fixed by the start of the real 1st game anyway, thats what the offseason was for :lol:

Unless it's nationally televised, all broadcasters for the NBA are appointed by the team. A majority are homers and it's annoying. There are only a few that I like and call it both ways.

Bucks got blessed with Gus Johnson and he was doing local Bucks Raptors playoffs game and got mad hype over a raptors play. Everyone got butt hurt he because he got hyped for the raptors and I was like shut the **** up. It’s awesome he only knew how to be neutral and I preferred it that way. Not sure why people would rather ignore that other team did something awesome and act like it never happened.

Bucks got blessed with Gus Johnson and he was doing local Bucks Raptors playoffs game and got mad hype over a raptors play. Everyone got butt hurt he because he got hyped for the raptors and I was like shut the **** up. It’s awesome he only knew how to be neutral and I preferred it that way. Not sure why people would rather ignore that other team did something awesome and act like it never happened.

I hear ya. Kevin Harlan used to do T-Wolves games back in the day and he was always mad hype when KG would make a big play. I loved that. He would also get hype when other team made big plays though too and would also call it unbiased...I'm assuming that's why he moved up to national spots. And I guess it's usually the color commentators who can be more biases since it's usually a former player of that team.

I'm fine with 4. There's only so much you can show in practice and with that last game being dedicated to bubble players, it essentially only 3 games for the starters. And we're talking about careers here. I don't think there's anyway to know, but I'd be interested to see what bubble players over the years made the team based on that 4th preseason game and if it could have been the difference to a long career vs. no career.

Last edited:
Unless it's nationally televised, all broadcasters for the NBA are appointed by the team. A majority are homers and it's annoying. There are only a few that I like and call it both ways. Most East Coast announcing teams are biased af.

That's because they're paid to be homers and get hyped for their team.

Preseason game 4 body? nick. nick.

Dont you guys still need a starter?

.com.google.Chrome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom