2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warmachine85 Warmachine85 yall picked up Philip Gaines?!!?

AND STARTED HIM?!!?

giphy.gif
What more do we have to lose? Lol

I’d like to say our D line is actually pretty damn good. Edge rushing isn’t spectacular but Pep is 62 years old performing at the same level as an average-above average end would. Our interior is the goods though

Exactly, only two other teams had two edge rushers get double digit sacks last year. But since ours were old man Peppers and a guy who bounced around early in his career in Addison they overlook them since we don't have a "stud" at DE

Agreed. That's why this L isn't that bad to me. I didn't expect to win it. Panthers aren't getting enough respect here.

Pat is the goods.
Defense is not the goods.
I wish the Chiefs would have taken Sammy's money and used it on the secondary.
Scandrick need to hand it up. Ride off on the coattails of your wife's FashionNova, sunglasses and club appearances.
Reek is about to cost the Chiefs a ton of money.

West coast is best for football. Both Saturday and Sunday we wake up and there are basically games on right away til late at night. No having to spend the morning doing some bull that we don’t want to be doing, just chilling and watching games
i i feel the opposite ,would love to have all morning to hit the gym or run some pickup . If I go to the gym on Sundays , I have to wake up hella early to be able the start watching football at ten. Plus late night sports , I envy east coasters for that reason only.

not bad. i did see that Solder struggled at times and Butler gave up a long TD, but overall, still miss these guys. let's see what Cooks does tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom