2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why the fans of the 49ers and Raiders hate each other.

They only play other once every four years and Raiders leaving for Las Vegas anyways.

They should worry more about their respective divisional rivals than each other.
I didn’t really understand it until I started posting heavily on this thread.

I’m my mind we’re worlds apart and play each other every 4 years but without fail I’d catch random slander.

Basically it’s a turf thing(Bay area). It’s wild corny tbh.

Not bad fo' a Monday butttt
Oakland gon' smoke them boys out there

They gon lock Gurley up in that backfield no Mack needed
Carr to Jordy all day
Marshawn byke
reminds me of when the Rams opened 2 years ago on Monday night and we were pumped because the pieces were starting to fall into place. Had everyone over, had someone at my crib making tacos for everyone, and we got smoked by the niners 28-0. Aaron Donald was slamming his helmet to the ground and got disqualified. It was the beginning of a 4-12 season.

So you will get no **** talk from me. Anything can happen

I didn’t really understand it until I started posting heavily on this thread.

I’m my mind we’re worlds apart and play each other every 4 years but without fail I’d catch random slander.

Basically it’s a turf thing(Bay area). It’s wild corny tbh.

It’s only corny to you because you aren’t from here. You’re an outsider who likes the 49ers.

@ these Raider fans :nerd:

giphy.gif

It’s only corny to you because you aren’t from here. You’re an outsider who likes the 49ers.
“Outsider”? Wow. You’re really a world class piece of ****.

Outside of what? My birthplace? Where I spent the first years of life? Where my pops took me the Super Bowl parade in ‘95? Where I’ve gone back and forth my entire life?

**** outta here and take yo punk *** to Vegas. I guess you’ll be an outsider then right?

“Outsider”? Wow. You’re really a world class piece of ****.

Outside of what? My birthplace? Where I spent the first years of life? Where my pops took me the Super Bowl parade in ‘95? Where I’ve gone back and forth my entire life?

**** outta here and take yo punk *** to Vegas. I guess you’ll be an outsider then right?

:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom