2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruden's trying some type of experiment.
What IT takes to be worst than a Browns coach.
giphy.gif

back when Gruden was first coaching, his facial expressions worked. Now, it seems forced and fake.

And to think 3 years ago, I was begging for Gruden to coach the Rams.

I don't know, top 10?? Top 10 is pretty tough to crack. And he's regressing. 2016 seems like 8 years ago. Is it possible to be top 10 for 1 year? I don;t think it works like that. Was Dak Prescott top 10 that year? He was tremendous too. Sam Bradford was incredible as well.

I think we can say there were 10 QB's better than Carr that year. Being top 10 at QB is a tough list to make.

Was he not top 10 in '16? He was about to be the MVP cats in here like to troll the Raiders so much. It's crazy how many people love to hate the Raiders. Especially Cowboy and Niner fans

I mean was he top 10? He had 3900 passing yards and only missed a game. Probably has 4100-4200 yards if he stays healthy which doesnt even put him in the top 10 in passing. 14th in ypg behind the world great andy dalton. 15th in completion %, 17th in QBR. Everything he did that year pointed to a middle of the pack QB.

Zero chance he was winning MVP over matt ryan who had a 1,000 more passing yards and 15 more TDs. ****, Brady played 4 less games and still got more votes. I dont think a single game is changing that outcome at all. Pretty sure 2016 was the year leveon missed the first 3 or 4 games due to suspension too.

Screenshot_20180911-184522_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Was he not top 10 in '16? He was about to be the MVP cats in here like to troll the Raiders so much. It's crazy how many people love to hate the Raiders. Especially Cowboy and Niner fans
I agree. But this particular thread is infamous for roasting everybody when they’re knocked down. The Raiders deserve all the **** talkin for literally making every bad decision for the last 2 years in particular.

But was he the MVP tho? :lol:

Matt Ryan won the MVP anndddd went to the Super Bowl and many don’t have him top 10.

Last edited:
Yeah, it may seem like Carr was a top 10 QB because we always remember him when he stinks. But top 10 he is not. And never will be with surrounds him.

2018 Top 10 QBs

AR12

Cheatriot
Big Ben
Brees
Russell Wilson
Wentz
Cam
Ryan
Kirk
Luck

Top 10 in no particular order except for #1.

Maybe 2 or 3 guys are interchangeable but ultimately this is it.

Carr gotta get past Alex Smith first :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom