Big Ben
Brees
Russell Wilson
Wentz
Cam
Ryan
Kirk
Luck

Top 10 in no particular order except for #1.

Maybe 2 or 3 guys are interchangeable but ultimately this is it.

Carr gotta get past Alex Smith first :lol:

I agree with everything, except I substitute Rivers for Wentz. Technically, if we arguing Carr can't be in there because of 1 great season, then we can't put Wentz in there either, cause we don't know what he's gonna do this season.

Ya'll come in like roaches when Oakland is mentioned. Lmfao. You all know how nice Carr was in 16 he was a monster. Since the leg injury he hasn't mentally recovered. If he does he'll be back

I agree with everything, except I substitute Rivers for Wentz. Technically, if we arguing Carr can't be in there because of 1 great season, then we can't put Wentz in there either, cause we don't know what he's gonna do this season.
That’s absolutely fine. Those were my 2 interchangeables actually.

Wanted to sneak Stafford in there but hell nah :lol:

I would put Stafford in the conversation before Carr too

yeah, can't put Wentz in there his rookie year.

And how does a broken ankle affect Carr's confidence? I'm curious about that. He's not a running QB. Is he the first QB to suffer an injury? Or is he just that fragile in the mind to let that affect him? I dont understand how its all in his head because of the injury.

Are we talking right right now?

Cause only QBs I'm taking over wentz right right now are Rodgers, Brady and Russ

Gotta see Brees actually hold up at the end of the season.. and certain guys I just don't value that highly

Brees and cam would be next for me though after wentz

Also, as I said many many MANY times during wentz's rookie year and after we had terrible WRs, RBs and a ton of Oline injuries

Kinda, but wrong context. Go back and read the debate. If we're projecting, the list is going to look different, but that's different criteria.

I need to go read it, but I'm talking just this season without really factoring in past performance

So Eli doesn't get a pass, Big Ben doesn't get a pass

yeah, can't put Wentz in there his rookie year.

And how does a broken ankle affect Carr's confidence? I'm curious about that. He's not a running QB. Is he the first QB to suffer an injury? Or is he just that fragile in the mind to let that affect him? I dont understand how its all in his head because of the injury.
Can't speak for the man. It was a freak injury, a bad break. Then he breaks his back his finger he's just been beat up since and it Def looks like it's affected him mentally. He is skiddish in the pocket now won't extend plays outside the pocket no more doesn't really sramble anymore. The injuries have messed with his head. Look at 2016 tape compared to 2017 it's not the same guy

Bree’s is a stone cold killer. Watching him yesterday, I kept thinking about how great his career has been. I have to put respect on his name and have him ahead of wentz right now. And I’m one of the biggest wentz fans. Can’t even give my own qb a fair shot because I love him so much.

Bree’s is a stone cold killer. Watching him yesterday, I kept thinking about how great his career has been. I have to put respect on his name and have him ahead of wentz right now. And I’m one of the biggest wentz fans. Can’t even give my own qb a fair shot because I love him so much.
Wentz shoulda went #1.

Doesn’t mean Goff ain’t good tho. He was surprising the hell outta me last night. Didn’t remember him having arm like that.

Until it gets late in the season and/or he has to play outdoors

Of course he's an all time great QB, but dude is going be 40 in January

This season, he's a quarterback with 1 great season under his belt but returning from a major knee injury. His status about this season isn't set as a top tier quarterback either until he gets out there and we can see what he looks like.
Now that you say it. Wentz is in the same position Carr was in last year. Coming off injury after a stellar almost full season.

Now that you say it. Wentz is in the same position Carr was in last year. Coming off injury after a stellar almost full season.

Exactly. Context is everything. :lol: Wentz was great and projects to be that, but if we're penalizing Carr cause it was only 1 great season then we can't crown Wentz of anything yet and really we shouldn't until he plays the season.

This season, he's a quarterback with 1 great season under his belt but returning from a major knee injury. His status about this season isn't set as a top tier quarterback either until he gets out there and we can see what he looks like.

Agreed.. but ain't like we've seen great QB play out of other guys to really drop him down

Cam still doing cam things.. and the guys who I liked over the weekend I ranked over him

See stuff Matt Ryan and Carr did, I wouldn't want either before him.. ditto dak.. ditto stafford

Brees it depends on if saints get home field and losing to the bucs ain't going get them over rams, Vikings and hopefully eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom