2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jalen Ramsey the GOAT CB
79B11978-9F23-4E7E-A592-B1EE574C0D57.jpeg

Honestly i can see it happening

Watched the clip of that broad from the Kareem Hunt article.

Glad he exercised good judgement and didn't let her in his room.

Tried to hem him cuz she was salty.

Women need to suffer stricter punishment for falsely accusing people of assault/rape.

Could've ruined that man's career before it even started. :smh:

Jalen Ramsey the GOAT CB

Honestly he could have a chance.. we know he has the size and ability for safety so he should stick around a while

Bigger rod woodson, little slower which isn't taking anything away from dude.. but don't think people realize how fast woodson was, he might not have been Deion fast but dude was a burner.. and Ramsey still was 4.41 40 at a little bigger

Could Easily see him getting a Charles woodson type role soon or I hope, where they just move him around from CB/S/LB and let him unleash hell instead of teams trying to avoid him at 1 CB spot

^ while the skins line was banged up last season, they do have a pretty good line.. going be interesting to see him in minny without Trent and co

^ while the skins line was banged up last season, they do have a pretty good line.. going be interesting to see him in minny without Trent and co

Yea, man...line isn't that bad. It's going to be interesting to see how Alex Smith does with this group. I know ESPN (I think) pegged the team at 7-9, but I honestly don't think they'll be worse than 8-8.

^ someone check on Chester

jjs07 jjs07 easily one of the better lines in the league when healthy.. everyone gives Dallas a pass for when their LT was out meanwhile y'all had 4 guys missing time

Giants have the worst Oline in division easily, but they got those skill guys

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, he's gone full hollywood.

Kiara was cool a few years ago, she OD with the plastic surgery now. Looking fukcin crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom