2019 NFL Draft Thread

This thread makes me want to start up a NT Dynasty FF league.

Can’t have regular FF heads, need some cats that know their college ball and can hang in a rookie draft.

Anyways.

Between Hockenson & Fant, who do y’all like?

Hockenson for me. Said it before, but it seemed like Fant was 1a to Hockenson's 1b in terms of an NFL prospect, but everywhere I see Hockenson going before Fant. I'm sure workouts can change all that, but Hockenson seemed to have impressed on the field the latter half of the season for him to jump Fant. Kinda how I saw it too.

God I need the Jets to have a 2nd rounder somehow. Would be ideal to go RB or WR.

SAS would have got dragged if he said that stupid **** and was white :lol:

I agree on Gary, I think his best position is as a 3-4 end.

I'm actually really late from when we usually open this thread. (Been a brutally busy year, my apologies)

upload_2018-11-27_12-51-27.png
so Raiders have the following picks in 2019:
1st Chicago(Mack)
1st Raiders
2nd Raiders
3rd Raiders
4th Raiders
5th Steelers (Switzer)
6th Bears(Mack)
7th Raiders
7th Seahawks(Luani)

A smart team is going to draft him towards the end of the 1st RD and RS him for a year.

I'm with you on the stash strategy, but I think Simmons falls outside the first two rounds because of the torn ACL coupled with the '16 street fight/punching a woman on tape. I get family was involved (alleged mentioning of deceased family members) and Jeff likely felt protective over his younger sister, but a good amount of NFL teams will shy away because of those two major factors in conjunction with each other.

How does everyone rank this class of WRs? It feels like there's varying opinions across the board, more than usual. With A.J. Brown, "Hollywood" Brown, Deebo, Harmon, N'Keal Harry, Lil' Ridley, D.K., Campbell and JJAW.

It doesn't excite me all too much as a whole, but it probably could be one of those classes where there's a couple standouts, but the majority carve out specific roles and have good NFL careers.

My two preferences are JJAW and Hakeem Butler. If Butler can overcome the dropsies in the League then I think he'll be the standout WR of the bunch. Arcega-Whiteside just produces. He understands leverage and has that Brandon Marshall in him where he's coming down with every contested catch no matter what. Both these guys are somewhat similar in style. Of the burners, I like Brown, but wouldn't be surprised either way with how his career might turn out.

Olamide Zaccheaus is the darkhorse. Love his game.

Back
Top Bottom