2019 NFL Draft Thread

Bortles went 3 overall.
Lynch and Manzeil were first round picks.
EJ Manuel and Weeden.
Jake Locker, Ponder, and Gabbert were top 15 picks.

I don’t know why it would be a shock at this point if these guys are artificially pushed up. Every years QBs are pushed up before they should be if at all. People are talking about this guy from Duke, he is terrible yet some have him going first round.

I just hope the Dolphins aren’t that stupid of a team after another rebuild of the FO. I would be a fan of the following:

Trade down and acquire more picks (going to always be the first option)
Jeffery Simmons
Cody Ford
Devin White (lot of 4 LB looks coming to the Dolphins defense)
Montez Sweat
Greedy Williams

I believe all could be there pending how far the trade down is, probably not Greedy and Devin but there’s a chance.

Didn't say it would shock me.. and wouldn't be the first mizzou QB to get pushed up

The seniors.

tenor.gif

But he's an Alabama running back and that's an automatic bump in value.

It still is?

Thought that died with homeboy the browns drafted.. Ingram, even though before, felt like a reach even on the backend of the 1st

The titans dude was a 2nd or 3rd rounder.. and dallas dude was a late round pick, I think

None of these RB's deserve to be drafted in the 1st RD (especially not in today's game) but I could see the argument for Jacobs being the first guy off the board because of his athleticism and the ability to catch the football. For a RB I'm not sure the lack of production is necessarily a bad thing either, Alabama is a unique situation.

I still like Henderson from Memphis more tho, and IMO David Montgomery is the safest back in this class.

Yea.. agreed.. I'd rather wait to see who is available in the 2nd or later

Yes, Jacobs might be the most talented one.. but dude didn't even have a 100 yard game at bama

I'd love to grab FAU RB later in the draft thou

Hopefully one of the Boston College seniors get drafted in the first round, our first since Matt Ryan. Harold Landry was supposed to be that guy last year but he fell. Zach Allen or Chris Lindstrom make it happen.

Every mock I see has packers going edge rusher at 14 then TE at 30. Which I wouldn’t disagree with.

Well they getting this dude up out the paint.. for sure thought only his football takes were terrible

Back
Top Bottom