2019 NFL Draft Thread

Lmaooooo @ that's why they got guns. Facts though. :lol::lol:
I'm not playing with none of these freak of nature.

I think I got decent enough speed.. ran the 1 and 2 in track

But if someone running just as fast as me or in some cases even faster AND got a half a foot or more on me AND 50-100 lbs on me

They ask me if I want them problems all I got:
662F2CE8-3C48-43BE-A49B-32E7710F4BB8.gif

I've been on Oliver since like 2016 it feels like, but what I'm gathering from him is strictly his lack of sack numbers in college because supposedly, those numbers usually translate to the NFL. Donald had tremendous sack numbers in college compared to Oliver, which seems to be his biggest knock.

I wouldn't want to be the team to pass on him though..I still think he's gonna tear **** up.

^ coaching changes screwed him.. had him playing more noise

I won’t pretend to watch enough Houston to even know if that means he was playing the 0 or 1 tech.. but I know it makes zero sense and is a waste

Let dude loose to attack and play the run on the way to the QB

I think Houston was definitely a part of it and that's what I'm sayin'...let all these teams find their reasons not to draft him...Cause I most definitely would.

^ that’s my dream, dude falls to the teens and we can move up with our extra 2nd

Dude would KILL in Schwartz defense.. and with how we rotate our guys his size wouldn’t be an issue plus he’d eat off of the rest of the guys on our DLine

But interior pressure is the biggest advantage a defense can get now with all these teams using the short passing game.. but obviously pressure from anywhere is huge

Good lord if fletch goes from DTs we were literally picking up off the street to start that next Sunday

To Malik Jackson and Ed Oliver

As I said, my dream

On another note, I love the depth and versatility of the Oline in this draft. There are a TON of dudes that could go in round 1, but won't and a whole gang of dudes that will go in round 2 that will all be day 1 starters. This is good for Vikings fans who know they need at least 2 starter-quality dudes in the draft just to field a competetive offense, but this type of occurrence is rare these days. Oline is usually 2-4 guys deep, max and hitting on anyone else is spotty. Heck, even the top guys can be a toss-up, but this years draft feels much different. So I like the fact that Kyler and a lot of these boocoo QB's are going to go before pick 18.

I really wanted to see them get Hockenson though too, but they don't have a window like that to gamble on wants over needs, unfortunately. Not when your QB could own Microsoft. :lol:

I'm curious to see where the Oline guys go in this draft.. if Jonah somehow drops I'd be all for eagles trading a 2nd to move up for him too

I figure eagles are going DLine or OLine, outside chance at WR or S

My dream is 1 of: ed Oliver, Jonah Williams, jawaan Taylor

Then there's is guys I'd love to have: Christian Wilkins, Cody ford or Bradbury.. Simmons is iffy just because you know he's getting redshirted

Then I'm praying polite or Nasir drop

Don't think we'd trad into top 10.. but could easily see us trading 1 of our 2s along with 25 to get into teens

DET might not Ed Oliver slip past them

JACHAI POLITEDL, FLORIDA GATORS

NFL Media analyst Lance Zierlein wrote on Twitter that he believes that Florida DE Jachai Polite may not be drafted until the fourth or fifth round.
Every spring sees a player or two absolutely bomb out during the evaluation process due to character, poor testing or injury, but it's rare that we see a Round 1 talent put it all together for the Triple Crown of poor draft seasons. That has been Polite, reportedly a nightmare interview who has been hampered by hamstring issues in testing and whose tests themselves have been downright disappointing. Draft Analyst's Tony Pauline was still hearing around Polite's pro day this week that there were some teams keeping the door open for a potential first-round selection of the Florida enigma, but noted that that lot is drying up fast. We can't honestly remember the last good piece of Polite news that we have heard this spring.

They probably shouldn't but Oliver's really not a great fit for the two gap system they want to run.

I think it's going to be Greedy.

Y'all already know I want Haskins bad and I read they like Haskins but I think they're gonna try to be cheap and try to do a quick rebuild by getting Rosen and then being able to draft something else at 6 and 17.

I DO NOT WANT ROSEN, I DO NOT
I’m done if we trade for Rosen. I’ll be joining gang green if we do so.

Giants fans are gonna be shocked when Haskins starts looking like tan Eli behind that o line

2ptakm.png

Back
Top Bottom