2019 NFL Draft Thread

Why do you hate Duke? Do you hate Duke basketball or the school in its entirety??

Always hated duke basketball.. don't care enough to hate anything else duke

Was actually a lil glad when your football beat my almamater because between that and losing to FiU it showed changes needed to be made

I really wish the Dolphins could find a trade down partner and pick up Simmons. Have him in facility, go live for 2020.

Grab a top 5 talent this year and next year, along with additional picks.

I'd rather get Oliver if he falls past 10 in a trade up or Wilkins just because he'll play right away

But I'd love to get Simmons and basically redshirt him, but not over other guys

Was actually a lil glad when your football beat my almamater because between that and losing to FiU it showed changes needed to be made

I'd rather get Oliver if he falls past 10 in a trade up or Wilkins just because he'll play right away

So you hate DUKE BASKETBALL, not DUKE. That’s two different things my man.

It’s not like you dated some Duke alum who cheated on you with another Dukie and made you hate the school.

I'm so ready for R1 chaos. I hope the Jets trade down. I really want to see what happens with Murray & Giants selection at 6.

Which would make sense for the Eagles. They are for sure win now, Dolphins are three years away.

Oliver on the Eagles would be beastly.

Murray at 6? Are there reports I’m missing about Cards passing at 1?

Nah I meant Murray & what the Giants may do at 6. There is belief (I read yesterday) that Cards aren't as much a lock to take Murray as everyone seems to think. Also read that if Murray is there at 4 for OAK, they may take him.

Nah I meant Murray & what the Giants may do at 6. There is belief (I read yesterday) that Cards aren't as much a lock to take Murray as everyone seems to think. Also read that if Murray is there at 4 for OAK, they may take him.

Got you my man.

I have read it’s a lot of smoke and mirrors right now and they want to trade back.

Which would make sense for the Eagles. They are for sure win now, Dolphins are three years away.

Oliver on the Eagles would be beastly.

Oliver is my dream

Then it's Jonah Williams slightly over jawaan.. just because Jonah can play guard right away and backup both guard and tackle

I'd rather wait to the 2nd on Safety and WRs.. go DLine or Oline in the 1st

Oliver is my dream

Then it's Jonah Williams slightly over jawaan.. just because Jonah can play guard right away and backup both guard and tackle

I'd rather wait to the 2nd on Safety and WRs.. go DLine or Oline in the 1st
Oliver is gonna be the Derwin James of this draft.

Oliver is gonna be the Derwin James of this draft.

And when I saw Derwin dropping last year I wanted to trade up.. but we were limited with picks on top of being at 32

I'd say Oliver and those 2 tackles have a good shot at going lower than they should

I'm curious what happens with Simmons and sweat thou

And when I saw Derwin dropping last year I wanted to trade up.. but we were limited with picks on top of being at 32

I'd say Oliver and those 2 tackles have a good shot at going lower than they should

I'm curious what happens with Simmons and sweat thou
Sweat scares me.

That 40 is nasty but idk how much that really matters when it comes to pass rushing. He’s a DE not a safety :lol:

Sweat scares me.

That 40 is nasty but idk how much that really matters when it comes to pass rushing. He’s a DE not a safety :lol:

Michigan dude scares me, Gary

I could see sweat being a bust thou.. but I think you can use him in a multitude of ways where he can make up for limited pass rushing moves as a 3-4 OLB

But I'd rather get polite in the 2nd where you see that first step and bend for a 4-3 end.. just because sweat seems stiff

IATT IATT I read it, just was curious why you would say you hate DUKE and not DUKE B-BALL. Would make more sense for next time fam.

Daniel jones didn't play basketball.. but if the Giants take him in the 1st, that duke part will definitely get thrown in

And it ain't just duke basketball, it's primarily duke basketball fans

Daniel jones didn't play basketball.. but if the Giants take him in the 1st, that duke part will definitely get thrown in

And it ain't just duke basketball, it's primarily duke basketball fans

I respect the DUKE B-BALL FANS part, a lot of arrogance associated with us, absolutely fair.

IATT IATT I read it, just was curious why you would say you hate DUKE and not DUKE B-BALL. Would make more sense for next time fam.

Duke lacrosse. Enough said.

But regardless, this is not the Duke basketball or Duke University thread so who gives a ****.

Only ACC teams, other than the school I attended, I pull for are UNC basketball and NC state swimming

F the rest of em.. but especially Duke basketball and fsu football.. Dabo can eat a D too

Back
Top Bottom