2019 NFL Draft Thread

i'd love to get jonah williams.. guard or right tackle, it dont matter.. he's tied for 2nd on my wish list along jawaan taylor.. i'd probably put him at 2a, just because he can be slotted in right away at either guard spot and then slide out when peters gets hurt

It’s wild hearing all the excuses over why Haskins won’t go high. He only played one season. So did Trubisky and Haskins numbers kill Trubisky’s. He’s not mobile. We’ve been hearing for years all these teams want pocket QBs.

If the Giants pass on this guy, I’ll be so sick. If we pass and he goes to Washington, smh

All of this because he’s black

Last edited:
It’s wild hearing all the excuses over why Haskins won’t go high. He only played one season. So did Trubisky and Haskins numbers kill Trubisky’s. He’s not mobile. We’ve been hearing for years all these teams want pocket QBs.

If the Giants pass on this guy, I’ll be so sick. If we pass and he goes to Washington, smh

I hope this all a smoke screen by the Giants so no one trades up for him. He seems like a good kid.

Last edited:
I hope the is all a smoke screen by the Giants so no one trades up for him. He seems like a good kid.

I’ve read different reports, some saying Giants love him and are doing smoke screens. Some say they don’t want him. So I’m done reading an email believing any of that ****.

I’m just expecting Gettleman to do the wrong thing which I expect and that is drafting a defensive player at 6. I hope I’m wrong.

As an eagles fan and someone who hates duke, please dear lord baby jesus let the Giants take duke kid at 6

Top 3 is locked in. I’m already falling asleep thinking about the predictability of those picks. The fun starts at 4, and of course it’s the Raiders :lol:.

I don’t think the Giants are drafting them at 6. I could really see it happening at 17. What a huge mistake that would be.

I feel like they want to get Rosen and then draft two defensive players at 6 and 17 to try to speed up the rebuild but I think that’s a big mistake.

I don’t think the Giants are drafting them at 6. I could really see it happening at 17. What a huge mistake that would be.

I feel like they want to get Rosen and then draft two defensive players at 6 and 17 to try to speed up the rebuild but I think that’s a big mistake.

If the Giants draft that bum from Ohio St. at 6........ man, I feel bad for Saquons future.

That'd be a really good idea actually. Rosen's a steal for a second and some change.

Rosen still would have been a first round pick had he come back to UCLA for another year, and outside of Baker and maybe Kyler, no one in this draft class or lasts would have played any better with the supporting cast that was around Rosen last season in Zona. He's not the only reasons the Cards are picking at 1.

You really thinking it’s a possibility?
It could happen if they feel like they can still get a good safety in the 3rd. But it'll probably be more like Jarrett Stidham in the 5th.
Cam seems healthy after surgery but the new owner just saw a 6-2 start evaporate after his shoulder got re-injured, so they want a quality young backup that can turn into the starter if need be.

In a perfect world Panthers want
Williams/Burns at 16
Savage/Thornhill at 47
Grier with the first 3rd
OT/DE with second 3rd

I got zero clue what to expect with the safeties and order

Like I could see zero safeties going in the 1st, because people figure the depth is there plus having different people ranked higher

Or I could see as many as 3 going in the 1st, with couple more going in the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom