2019 NFL Draft Thread

The off the field stuff was a big deal when he was coming out of college, but since then he has pretty much been a model citizen. Elevated his play and took a leadership role when Bennett & Avril left.

I’d rather keep Ford and keep my 1. I think Clark is real good but I’m not making that trade.

Maybe they got rid of Ford for that offsides flag.

I don’t understand the Seahawks.

They give their 30 year old QB the biggest contract in league history while letting go of basically every decent defensive player they have.

No go on the thread lock. We'll just have to do our best to keep all draft convo in this thread. From Meth:

Hello,

We could consider that, but if news unrelated to the draft breaks, we wouldn't want to be in a situation where there's no place to discuss it. If given the choice, two options to discuss the draft would be preferable to no options to discuss breaking news.

Peace.

Trading up to 3 or 5 for Daniel Jones is ****in nuts.

I don’t believe it. Jets and Bucs are so desperate to trade back. I don’t get why the Jets wouldn’t want a defensive player of that status unless they got offered something crazy.

We only have like 5 or 6 picks in this draft & next draft. It'd be nice to recoup some of what we gave up for Darnold last year.

I don't think we love Josh Allen either.

Trading up to 3 or 5 for Daniel Jones is ****in nuts.

I don’t believe it. Jets and Bucs are so desperate to trade back. I don’t get why the Jets wouldn’t want a defensive player of that status unless they got offered something crazy.

gettleman has never traded down, he has a ton of picks

please dear lord baby jesus force this dude to have to trade up for daniel f'n jones

tenor.gif

I don’t understand the Seahawks.

They give their 30 year old QB the biggest contract in league history while letting go of basically every decent defensive player they have.

What’s not to get about paying Russ

Bomani was great on Ed Oliver and everything that happened with him at Houston on today’s the right time

Basically he got sold the dream of building up university of Houston, his high school coach even got a job with Houston.. dude was a top recruit

Then that coach who sold the dream left along with his high school coach.. and then dude is playing NT at like 280

Bomani was great on Ed Oliver and everything that happened with him at Houston on today’s the right time

Basically he got sold the dream of building up university of Houston, his high school coach even got a job with Houston.. dude was a top recruit

Then that coach who sold the dream left along with his high school coach.. and then dude is playing NT at like 280

Fam was a 3 time AA at Houston :sick:

Can’t even front... I want him :smh:

Fam was a 3 time AA at Houston :sick:

Can’t even front... I want him :smh:

I need some sucker teams in the top 10 to really pass on dude and let the eagles get him for just the cost of 25 and 1 of our 2s

Don’t even need to watch the rest of the draft

Let them think dude is a culture problem

I need some sucker teams in the top 10 to really pass on dude and let the eagles get him for just the cost of 25 and 1 of our 2s

Don’t even need to watch the rest of the draft

Let them think dude is a culture problem

Oliver is getting drafted in the top 10, maaaaaad people are saying he's going 4. The love for him is real.

A lot of people think he's going ahead of Josh Allen and then Gettleman grabs Allen at 6. I like Allen's game but I rather get Haskins.

Back
Top Bottom