2019 NFL Draft Thread

If dude measures out to under 5'9 as some people are saying, I'm all the way here to see a team take him in the 1st

This pretty much guarantees he is going to be a good NFL QB.

giphy.gif

Billy Hamilton just signed a 5.25 mill 1 year deal as a .245 career hitter. Money is there in baseball. Even if he busts out in 3 years, baseball will still be there.

Giants should roll the dice. His arm is perfect. Only problem is his height but I’d roll the dice. A lot of people say he’s better than Baker. With the game changing and the rules protecting QBs.

I think it’s dope he’s asking the A’s for money though. Smart move.

#HotTake (but not really that hot) he's going to regret going to the NFL.
If he's drafted anywhere in the first round, he's going to at least double his money.

If he's the first or second QB taken, he's probably in the Top 10 and makes 4x.

You realize how terribly small the odds are of MLB first rounders ever getting another pay day? It's significantly smaller than him seeing a second NFL deal.

Come trade up to 3 so you can guarantee yourselves one of them :nerd: .

I feel like teams are too scared of his height and the first five picks don't need a QB.

So Kyler or Haskins will be at 6, draft whichever is there and we'll be fine. Don't trade picks.

Jets really need to consider trying to recoup a Round 2 pick - whether it be from a trade-down from #3 overall scenario or trading Leonard Williams - and snag an RB.

i'm curious to see the order the RBs fall.. and if any of them slip into the 1st round

Back
Top Bottom