2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

was flipping through tv and they were showing this one draft prospect working out. i know its only a workout and he wasn't going full tilt and whatever, but he was makingg hella shots. forgot his name but he was from kentucky

Last edited:

This may be true, but I heard someone say yesterday that starting in January instead of December is going to cost the NBA $200,000,000. The owners going to win this one.

Spurs Warriors and Lakers city jerseys hard.... actually most of em that have leaked thus far have been hard so I don’t understand all the complaints about Nike

Unless Daryl Morey is going to change literally every dumb *** philosophy he operated under in Houston, is there a worse job on the planet for him than Philly?

Meh I don’t think he’s just all about 3 pointers only. That’s just what made sense for THAT collection of players to try to overcome the Warriors and Lakers.

People have this perception that Morey is only about shooting three-pointers when that isn't the case. His ethos is that his teams should take the most efficient shots. For that Houston team, their most efficient shots for three-pointers and James Harden isolations. Morey has stated that if he had Shaq he would post him up every play.

Daryl is going to try and eliminate those goofy fade away 16-ft shots and threes Embiid loves taking.

Last edited:
^^^ I had forgotten Morey was with the Celtics when Doc was. What was his role there?

People have this perception that Morey is only about shooting three-pointers when that isn't the case. His ethos is that his teams should take the most efficient shots. For that Houston team, they're most efficient shots for three-pointers and James Harden isolations. Morey has stated that if he had Shaq he would post him up every play.

Daryl is going to try and eliminate those goofy fade away 16-ft shots and threes Embiid loves taking.
I lowkey think Embiid takes those threes because the rest of the team can't shoot and it's a form of load management for him instead of banging down low.

I lowkey think Embiid takes those threes because the rest of the team can't shoot and it's a form of load management for him instead of banging down low.
Nah it’s not even the 3s. It’s the dumb long 2s that he takes somewhat frequently where the opposing team is thanking god that he’s settling for that. I bet those end up getting wiped away.

Morey & his ****ing number calculations aren't going to get basketball players to stop shooting from spots on the floor they feel comfortable shooting :lol: . This dude just like Dantoni is hellbent on proving his style works & it's gonna be a detriment to the Sixers but F it i guess they needed change.

20201030_150042.jpg

Really is spooky szn on y'all heads. ALA may you be haunted for the rest of the year.

Back
Top Bottom