2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

A point that was brought up on a pod was that you also don't want to hurt your relationship with the TV partnership. If they know that the season could start before or on Xmas (obviously now a known big priority for them) and yet the NBA chooses not to, it could impact the next deal they sign and hurt the players

First thing reminded me of

1604106762279.png

A point that was brought up on a pod was that you also don't want to hurt your relationship with the TV partnership. If they know that the season could start before or on Xmas (obviously now a known big priority for them) and yet the NBA chooses not to, it could impact the next deal they sign and hurt the players

TV deals are going to take a hit regardless. More biggest concern if I'm the NBAPA is the potential for injuries which can potentially hurt the players.

TV deals are going to take a hit regardless. More biggest concern if I'm the NBAPA is the potential for injuries which can potentially hurt the players.
I think load management is already being discussed and is the expectation. Obviously smarter scheduling as well so not nearly as much wear and tear due to traveling. With no competing concerts/events in arenas hopefully that would mean no conflicts

The injury concern is real but also can be addressed. With no revenue from fans for who knows how long you want to keep your sources of income happy. I mean in the end it's going to affect the players anyway

Not sure if already discussed...

Rich Paul is going Godfather/ Scott Boras mode on these other two bit agents to the point where they’ve already tried to turn the scoreboard off on him AND change the rules.

But now they’re complaining because he literally just showed the entire 2020 draft class and their mediocre agents how representation in pro sports is supposed to work.

He’s running circles around these dudes, signing the biggest talent to build his practice beyond Lebron and theres no end to it in sight 🤣

He tweeted some long cryptic **** to the other agents in response to yesterday’s criticism but he could have kept it brief and just told those losers to step their game up.

6529F6F1-69A5-4A08-942C-A2E33B4BD0E3.jpeg

Countries with millions of people having 1000-2000 cases a week.

WE’RE REALLY TURNING THE CORNER!!!!! These ****in bozos are pushing Herd Immunity which is gonna kill so many people. It’s disgusting anyone can vote for them.

Knicks jerseys trash. I hate City jerseys, Nike needs to stop.

Back
Top Bottom