2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

20201030_150042.jpg

Really is spooky szn on y'all heads. ALA may you be haunted for the rest of the year.
Whi yuh no du legz

Looking wild bummy with that jersey on. Scrub

I lowkey think Embiid takes those threes because the rest of the team can't shoot and it's a form of load management for him instead of banging down low.
Somewhat. He’s said time and time again he only shoots because Benjamin won’t. I don’t mind the trailer 3 on occasion as it leads to the pump fake that everyone still bites on lol
Nah it’s not even the 3s. It’s the dumb long 2s that he takes somewhat frequently where the opposing team is thanking god that he’s settling for that. I bet those end up getting wiped away.
This. Problem is that we still don’t have a competent guard who can give him easy looks and spacing to where he doesn’t have to post from 16 ft away. That and when he turns into the lane, 5 people aren’t there addict4sneakers addict4sneakers has the visuals

Right. It's not even about owners vs players it's just about keeping as much of your earned money as possible. Players will realize it is in their own best interest to start as soon as possible which we all said in the past few days

Bron can do whatever he wants he earned that right over his career but the other 28 teams and their players gotta keep that cash

Back
Top Bottom