2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Jrue Holliday has shown the world he can ball in meaningful games. He gave Portland’s backcourt the business and held his own against GSW in the 2018 playoffs.

But he simply doesn’t fit in NOLA’s plans. And that’s not his fault. And at 30, he should ideally be contending.

then again, he truly loves NOLA so he should have a say in what he wants to do. It’s rare you have players these days that want to see through a rebuild. I can’t be mad at him for that

when was PG underrated? He been unfairly launched into that sphere since he dunked on birdman
This was a thing in the early 2010s and I remember it caused it annoyed me. Paul George is underrated, Paul George is a superstar, Paul George is better than Kawhi Leonard.

What Paul George was; was the most overrated player of last decade.

Booker wants out , come to the Knicks and ruin your career some more :pimp:

1227756630.jpg.0.jpg

He was kind of overrated within the fan base, but I miss cheering for Larry Nance Jr.

So-so rebounder, but always played solid team defense and can make timely passes. I think he's shooting threes now.
Definitely shooting 3s now. 35% on 3 attempts per game. CLE threw out some lineups that had him at the 3. Could play small ball 5 in a 5 out system.

How’s Nance Jr.’s defense? I know he’s good for an impressive looking blocked shot now and again, but I got the impression he’s not that good on that side of the ball generally.

Definitely shooting 3s now. 35% on 3 attempts per game. CLE threw out some lineups that had him at the 3. Could play small ball 5 in a 5 out system.
So the real question is does Cleveland want a vet to swap him out with? Lol

Back
Top Bottom