2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

That BSO dude be on some bull****. The actual article doesn't say he pointed a gun at his kid. He pointed a gun at the people who were taking a housing tour in the neighborhood. When police came, they found the straps and the weed and CPS being extra is trying to make a case that guns weren't secured, thus making a case to remove the child.

But this ***** botched the headline and people NEVER EVER EVER actually read articles and go on what the headline says. If I was Beasley's agent I'd be putting out a cease and desist on BSO.
Ain't this the same dude who has sexually harrased the majority of his black female staff?

That BSO dude be on some bull****. The actual article doesn't say he pointed a gun at his kid. He pointed a gun at the people who were taking a housing tour in the neighborhood. When police came, they found the straps and the weed and CPS being extra is trying to make a case that guns weren't secured, thus making a case to remove the child.

But this ***** botched the headline and people NEVER EVER EVER actually read articles and go on what the headline says. If I was Beasley's agent I'd be putting out a cease and desist on BSO.
Yea BSO's been trash, like the sports MTO.

Dude got exposed as a big creep/weirdo too earlier this year.

es-skate-logo-vector.png

IYKYK.

Big shoutout to Bron the NBA, WNBA, all its players and the owners that allowed their arenas to be used as voting venues to make it easier for people to vote. Looks to have really paid dividends especially in a state like Georgia.

Back
Top Bottom