2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

How’s Nance Jr.’s defense? I know he’s good for an impressive looking blocked shot now and again, but I got the impression he’s not that good on that side of the ball generally.
Haven't watched enough of him, but his metrics aren't bad, despite playing on a garbage team.

How can you be underrated if everyone calls you underrated

By different groups of people. Jrue does not appear to be underrated by his peers; but still could be by fans/media. Personally, I think he’s neither underrated or overrated - generally speaking.

League strapped for money after billions lost so what happens first, relocation or expansion? IMO, expansion would be the quickest way to get $3.5-4B, but of course it means less revenue if an additional two teams are in. Anyways, I like the idea of Seattle and Vegas getting teams, with maybe the Grizz and Pelicans moving out East to balance things. League wants at least 72 games this season and players may not all be in the same page about that.

I don't know the details but players shouldn't have agreed to this Dec 22 start and the season should be cut to like 62 games. Too soon, too many games.

Gotta be Harrison Barnes.
Harrison Barnes?
Paul George?
E53229AF-48D5-4FC9-8BAA-F08195EB257C.jpeg

If True this man doesn’t deserve to be out of jail.

That BSO dude be on some ********. The actual article doesn't say he pointed a gun at his kid. He pointed a gun at the people who were taking a housing tour in the neighborhood. When police came, they found the straps and the weed and CPS being extra is trying to make a case that guns weren't secured, thus making a case to remove the child.

But this ***** botched the headline and people NEVER EVER EVER actually read articles and go on what the headline says. If I was Beasley's agent I'd be putting out a cease and desist on BSO.

Back
Top Bottom